Is there a surgery to lengthen shoulder width?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
And if there is a surgery for this, which surgeons do it and how much does it cost (DM me the price)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Clavicle lengthening and/or shoulder implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
idk about the price but would not really be worth it i think bro, i dont think you have THAT bad of a frame anyway

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
100$ and some whiskey.....

then I can do it for you better than any other surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
It's uncharted territory, plus you're definitely entering the BDD area.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3202
idk about the price but would not really be worth it i think bro, i dont think you have THAT bad of a frame anyway
I THINK I have 18.5-19 inch shoulder width, thin wrists too, everything else seems okay. But I do think shoulder width would ascend me times 10 (when it comes to body).

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
And if there is a surgery for this, which surgeons do it and how much does it cost (DM me the price)?

Someone mentioned on another forum that he stopped performing this procedure, I'm not sure if that's true. The only way to know is to contact him. I'm not sure of the cost either.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3202
I THINK I have 18.5-19 inch shoulder width, thin wrists too, everything else seems okay. But I do think shoulder width would ascend me times 10 (when it comes to body).
just work out

• +1
It's uncharted territory, plus you're definitely entering the BDD area.
There was a study stating that women's orgasms are greatly effected by your shoulder width or some shit like that, I hope this shit isn't true.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2846
Work out you could gain 2 inches, pull ups, push up, benching etc...

• +1
  • +1
if you get clavicle surgery, i think it will hinder your lifts. if your lifts are hindered, your shoulder looks smaller. so do you really gain from clavicle surgery?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Dafuq bro face>all.
Dont waste money and work out. Gl :feelsokman:

• +1
There was a study stating that women's orgasms are greatly effected by your shoulder width or some shit like that, I hope this shit isn't true.

Women orgasm more with any attractive feature. Displays of sexual dimorphism, indicators of health and fertility, physical development, wealth, status. You could isolate any single feature, but they all matter (albeit to varying degrees).

• +1
Last edited:
if you get clavicle surgery, i think it will hinder your lifts. if your lifts are hindered, your shoulder looks smaller. so do you really gain from clavicle surgery?
Woah

Women orgasm more with any attractive feature. Displays of sexual dimorphism, indicators of health and fertility, physical development, wealth, status. You could isolate any single feature, but they all matter (albeit to varying degrees).
Dick size number 1 probably after that attractive face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
If in puberty.

blasting GH, IGF-1, and DHT works well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3202