Is there a surgery to make your face wider?

LaFayette

LaFayette

Bronze
This and one more question. If I want to do bone work rather than softmaxxing with implants, what doctor do I need? Will my plastic do?or do I need to find a craniofacial surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and never_lucky
If you want more bigonial u can have it with bimax (bigonial widening from the bsso cut)

If you want to increase fwhr u need implant for midface yo get more width

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 399
Or maybe ZSO but idk that much for this procedure

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 399

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
There is no procedure that can widen your whole face in a harmonious way, except chewing, mewing, .. for years (in theory)

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and gamma
Some custom implants.
2-Custom-cheek-implant-design-for-high-cheekbone-lok-with-small-infraorbital-extension-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-1024x529.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2729
Augmentation of the zygomatic arch with custom implants can increase bizygomatic distance, but this can ruin your Eye Separation ratio and make you look uncanny. Orbital box osteotomy is not generally offered to non-deformed patients, and even if it were, your ear-to-ear distance cannot be changed and so that's another factor that limits how wide your face can be.

• +1
This and one more question. If I want to do bone work rather than softmaxxing with implants, what doctor do I need? Will my plastic do?or do I need to find a craniofacial surgeon?
Wider overall? You cannot move bone to make your face overall wider. You can however widen your gonions with a special bsso cut. Ask sixcry about it he knows shit like this.

besides that you can get implants or fillers for wider zygos, jaw or forehead.

so yeah you can widen the head in certain areas

• +1