IMG 9807

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 0hMan
otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
otoplasty
This is ear re positioning.

I found it. There is Helical rim reduction surgery but this is just for the lower part of the ear. I need to reduce the upper part of my ear aswell.

This is ear re positioning.

I found it. There is Helical rim reduction surgery but this is just for the lower part of the ear. I need to reduce the upper part of my ear aswell.
over for you

Yes, there is a surgical procedure known as "scapha reduction" or "upper pole ear reduction" that specifically targets the reduction of the upper part of the ear. Similar to otoplasty, this procedure is usually performed by a surgeon and involves the removal of a portion of the cartilage and skin in this area to reduce the size and improve the overall look of the ear.

• Love it
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Yes, there is a surgical procedure known as "scapha reduction" or "upper pole ear reduction" that specifically targets the reduction of the upper part of the ear. Similar to otoplasty, this procedure is usually performed by a surgeon and involves the removal of a portion of the cartilage and skin in this area to reduce the size and improve the overall look of the ear.
Thanks for saving me. Thought it was over.

cut off both ears. Save money