Is there a way for me to be 6’7+

Z

zalcus

Iron
Currently I’m 6’1 and I just turned 14, my mom is 5’11 and my dad is like 6’1-6’2.
the doctors said I would be 6’4-6’6 but Is There and way for me to be taller?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, sudanguy, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
shut up kid

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PseudoMaxxer, m0ss26 and 6 others
i was ur height at 14 now im 6"3 and 16, defo drink raw milk bro , idk bout drugs like aromasin that can be risky whereas raw milk is just super bioavailable nutrients that help height

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism, nosoulvalentine, solid7/10 and 1 other person
Currently I’m 6’1 and I just turned 14, my mom is 5’11 and my dad is like 6’1-6’2.
if you are truly 14 GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE BEFORE YOU BECOME A 20+ YR OLD VIRGIN ROTTER LIKE ME AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, TeenAscender, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
shut up luh nigga i height mog u by .7 cm

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and socialcel
yes, by blasting HGH, but I’d bet my life that you are too high inhib to start pinning

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, MagaPutinism, yodek21 and 1 other person
yes go to sleep

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
if you are truly 14 GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE BEFORE YOU BECOME A 20+ YR OLD VIRGIN ROTTER LIKE ME AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE
this sites a good stepping stone tbh

Just do a heightmaxxing routine with gh and ai and if you started puberty at a normal time you should easily reach 6'7-6'8

I was 6ft flat at your age and I'm 6'2.75" now at 21. tbh I'd bet on you being around 6'4" at peak height naturally which unless your aiming for the NBA is pretty optimal. If you really want to go for 6'7" look into HGH but honestly the cons start outweighed the pros past 6'3.5-5".

this sites a good stepping stone tbh
this site should only be used by people who are at least 16-17yo and suffer from incel issues / non NT issues
joining here as a normal 14yo is a great way to fuck your life up

• +1
Reactions: zura and IanIachimoe2491
this site should only be used by people who are at least 16-17yo and suffer from incel issues / non NT issues
i joined at 14 but i had no friends and was way uglier , learning about nt made me know how to fraud it and shit i wouldve been in a mich worse place without this site

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
i joined at 14 but i had no friends and was way uglier , learning about nt made me know how to fraud it and shit i wouldve been in a mich worse place without this site
you had no friends that's different, i was a normal 14 year old but acted like a spastic and retard as i didn't know how to fit in and i rotted on obscure places which no one knew the name of, if i could go back in time id make sure i never did any of that autist shit

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and gribsufer1
I don't think you truly understand how tall the heights you're talking about are if you're stressing over being 6'4 instead of 6'5+. Even this black pilled hole generally agrees 6'5 is the absolute max as far as ideal heights go. 6'7 is 0th percentile in the tallest country in the world and practically impossible to gymmaxx without steroids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, sudanguy, 5.5psl and 1 other person
It’s easy lol, just identify as 6’7

this. except for the virgin part, and the age.

Was same heigh 6ft4-5 now just doesnt really matter above 6ft3

• +1
Reactions: zalcus
Not worth it to be taller than 6’4-6’6 that’s already perfect unless you’re trying to go to the nba. Also never believe those predictions cause my Dr. Predicted me to be 6’1 and I became 6’7

Cyanide can force a growth spurt at any age

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ik that u can easily become and incel on this sight like James and stuff but I just want to look better

Not worth it to be taller than 6’4-6’6 that’s already perfect unless you’re trying to go to the nba. Also never believe those predictions cause my Dr. Predicted me to be 6’1 and I became 6’7
Idk I don’t really Want to be a basketball player and I know around 6’4 is optimal I just want to be really tall

I was 6ft flat at your age and I'm 6'2.75" now at 21. tbh I'd bet on you being around 6'4" at peak height naturally which unless your aiming for the NBA is pretty optimal. If you really want to go for 6'7" look into HGH but honestly the cons start outweighed the pros past 6'3.5-5".
Ik being taller than like 6’6 isnt optimal but I just want to be tall, not like Lebron tall but like around 6’7-6’8

why would u want to be 6‘7 such a subhuman height unless all other things go in hand which is rarely the case

I don't think you truly understand how tall the heights you're talking about are if you're stressing over being 6'4 instead of 6'5+. Even this black pilled hole generally agrees 6'5 is the absolute max as far as ideal heights go. 6'7 is 0th percentile in the tallest country in the world and practically impossible to gymmaxx without steroids.
I really stress about being 6’4 because I wanna be 6’5, idk man I want to be around 6’8. I wouldn’t be mad if I was 6’4 bc that’s still tall but I want my bloodline to be tall

Austin wayne's height protocol

Cm user hop off

i was ur height at 14 now im 6"3 and 16, defo drink raw milk bro , idk bout drugs like aromasin that can be risky whereas raw milk is just super bioavailable nutrients that help height
ive Been growing in Bursts for a while now and I’m not growing as fast anymore, did that happen to you? Have you been growing slowly since 14 or are you just forever 6’3 now? A kid in my class is my same height and supposed to be around my same height aswell

I’m just taking the advice, I’m not hardmaxxing or changing my political views. Thank you for the advice but I’m not going to become a regular here and I’m going to check myself if I slowly become an incel. Ik the dangers of this website so I’m being cautious

yea but u are not done growing and if ur proj is 6’4-6 I wouldn’t worry too much
Also 6’7 is niche appeal it’s better to be 6’4

I really stress about being 6’4 because I wanna be 6’5, idk man I want to be around 6’8. I wouldn’t be mad if I was 6’4 bc that’s still tall but I want my bloodline to be tall
R u retarded? The reason you wanna be tall is so your kids can be tall? Just marry a tall chick like your dad. Blasting hgh doesnt change your genes lmao

• +1
Reactions: zura and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ik being taller than like 6’6 isnt optimal but I just want to be tall, not like Lebron tall but like around 6’7-6’8
Lebron is 6'7.5" barefoot so that's literally Lebron height
Screenshot 20240103 084604 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
yea but u are not done growing and if ur proj is 6’4-6 I wouldn’t worry too much
Also 6’7 is niche appeal it’s better to be 6’4
Y’all acting like girls would reject you for being 6’7 instead of 6’4. Cope

even with heightmaxxing chems you won't reach more than 4 inches

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Yes, some girls will reject you for being 6'7. 6'4 is still tall af but noticeably less freak-tier.

Yes, some girls will reject you for being 6'7. 6'4 is still tall af but noticeably less freak-tier.
Nobody is rejecting you for being 6’7. Keep coping

Nobody is rejecting you for being 6’7. Keep coping
I've got studies that show there is such a thing as an ideal range for women, and being above it (and below ofc) is not ideal. What do you have?

Last edited:
If you’re mentioning that bumble study you’d know the ideal was 6’6. No foid is gonna notice one inch when you’re already that much taller than them.

If you’re mentioning that bumble study you’d know the ideal was 6’6. No foid is gonna notice one inch when you’re already that much taller than them.
The Bumble chart is fake, no one has been able to trace its source to anything beyond the same pic on Reddit and Twitter. It doesn't exist on Statista either. I'm talking about stuff like these, from actual studies available online:

Realistically speaking, anything above 6'4 is nichemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and st.hamudi but 6‘5
no, not cope.
6’4 is scientically the most attractive height.
Obviously it feels good to heightmog everybody but your body tends to get unproportional past 6’5 anyway So I wouldn’t recommend

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
no, not cope.
6’4 is scientically the most attractive height.
Obviously it feels good to heightmog everybody but your body tends to get unproportional past 6’5 anyway So I wouldn’t recommend
A 6’4 dude and a 6’7 dude have practically the same proportions. It’s a minuscule difference.

The Bumble chart is fake, no one has been able to trace its source to anything beyond the same pic on Reddit and Twitter. It doesn't exist on Statista either. I'm talking about stuff like these, from actual studies available online:
View attachment 2652122View attachment 2652132View attachment 2652128View attachment 2652130
Realistically speaking, anything above 6'4 is nichemaxxing.
I get what you’re trying to say, but the second pic literally has 6’5-6’8 as the top one along with 6’2

A 6’4 dude and a 6’7 dude have practically the same proportions. It’s a minuscule difference.
no they don’t lmao stop coping because ur wrong about height
I get you want to be tall but 6’7 is just too niche
You can do what you want but I’m just giving you advice take it or leave it

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I’m 6’7, The proportions on guys 6’4+ are pretty similar till you get to like 6’10. That’s when you visibly get lanky no matter how much size you put on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I’m 6’7, The proportions on guys 6’4+ are pretty similar till you get to like 6’10. That’s when you visibly get lanky no matter how much size you put on.
That's why I wanna be tall

why do you want to be a solid 8 inches taller than 99% of people around you, at the minimum? 6'4 is the max before your height becomes very awkward. you stick out like a sore thumb. 6'1 now means you'll be a good 6'3 minimum. Be happy with that bro that's a halo height and perfect, not too tall where you can't enjoy fancy fast cars one day or riding a motorcycle, and walking through doorways and day-to-day living is a problem lol.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I was about 5'9 at 14 and 6'5 at 18, but I was a late bloomer. Couldn't even grow a proper stubble a year ago at 20. If you can grow a stubble already you probably won't grow 5-6 inches. Though genetics are a fickle thing. Just eat well and go to the gym.

blasting HGH is a gift not a curse. if i could travel time back, i would expose myself to the truth, the blackpill when I was 10.

blasting HGH is a gift not a curse. if i could travel time back, i would expose myself to the truth, the blackpill when I was 10.
the only thing HGH will do is make you a taller incel