Is there a way for me to get deeper set eyes?

O

overbad

Iron
I'm still a teenager going through puberty, so my body is still changing, and I'm hoping it's changing enough to give me the possibility to somehow improve the prominence of my brow ridge. Does anyone know how to help with this?

Thank you

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Just change your bone structure bro.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and NZb6Air
I would say squinting does help, be very careful not to hit your eyes

one hit is all it takes for retinal detachment and all that bs

next thing you know you struggle to wake up in the morning

fuck staring contests too

Unfortunately there isn't any other way to change it permanently, I normally squint

• +1
Reactions: overbad
people who think hgh doesnt do anything are so retarded like they forget acromegaly exists
true and also saying that one hormone won't change anything is fucking stupid in that case nobody would use test

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
How does hgh change my bone structure, genuinely asking?
its a hormone responsible for the growth of your bones. You are still in puberty and if you take hgh your bones will grow faster, bigger and better

okay are there any downsides or negative side effects to taking hgh?
I mean it could rape your whole appeal. Happened to James Sapphire there is not a single flaw on his face but no foid will ever find him appealing

lying to get validation
so you think im lying to get validation about one thing but being honest about everything else to dismiss that same validation? On my moms life nothing I will say on this SELF IMRPOVEMENT forum will be lies.

so you think im lying to get validation about one thing but being honest about everything else to dismiss that same validation? On my moms life nothing I will say on this SELF IMRPOVEMENT forum will be lies.
nigga I didn't want to insult you and quite frankly nobody cares about your dick size JFL as long as its not below average you're good

• +1
Reactions: overbad
I would say squinting does help, be very careful not to hit your eyes

one hit is all it takes for retinal detachment and all that bs

next thing you know you struggle to wake up in the morning

fuck staring contests too

Unfortunately there isn't any other way to change it permanently, I normally squint
Squinting doesn’t make your eyes more deepset jfl