is there a way out?

N

Norwooder

Master
Every-time I try to do study I get back muscle aching from mental stress-->> can't continue studying--->> do stuff that gives dopamine release to free me from the back aching-->>fail-->> next day repeats
WHAT ON EARTH DO I DO

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Gren and Deleted member 1464
Ofc not. It's over

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Time to get modafinal or adderall

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Norwooder and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
I can help you if you are willing to donate to my cause.

• +1
I cant concentrate when learning school work. Even if I turn off all distractions I still cant concentrate if material is way too hard/too much. No clue how to fix this.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Norwooder
I cant concentrate when learning school work. Even if I turn off all distractions I still cant concentrate if material is way too hard/too much. No clue how to fix this.
Same when I was in school

• +1
Same when I was in school
I'm in school and used to suffer from this problem freshman year. I have some weird ways I keep myself on track, but the tricks have kept my grades on track for a few years.
1. I self-motivate myself within my head. (Come on brah you can do it. Keep going, dont stop)
2. A lot of people believe they're special, some type of anime character. That can will themselves to make improvements, but in reality most can't. Try improving each day, and noticing that improvement. Doesnt matter how much
3. Subscribe to those crappy motivation channels, read crappy motivation things, look at motivation stuff on Instagram
Yeah it's cope, but mental health and motivation is actually important. Majority of people can't fully function without some form of motivation. I normally can't get in a good workout when I'm in a depressed mood.
^ I used to look at motivational quotes when I could not longer concentrate, then be inspired and could go back to focusing on the material
"If you quit now...
You'll end up right back where you first began
and when you first began, you were desperate
to be where you are
RIGHT NOW
KEEP GOING"

4.I do a few pushups and squats or some other exercises in between homework breaks. Try to un-stress with things that you perceive as "healthy" "productive"(running, walking, yoga, etc). It keeps you in a mindset, that allows you to return to homework.
I used to play games or watch youtube to un stress, but the problem was that, after the break I desired to continue to play games even when returning to homework. My focus would be even worse after the break than before.

• +1
I'm in school and used to suffer from this problem freshman year. I have some weird ways I keep myself on track, but the tricks have kept my grades on track for a few years.
1. I self-motivate myself within my head. (Come on brah you can do it. Keep going, dont stop)
2. A lot of people believe they're special, some type of anime character. That can will themselves to make improvements, but in reality most can't. Try improving each day, and noticing that improvement. Doesnt matter how much
3. Subscribe to those crappy motivation channels, read crappy motivation things, look at motivation stuff on Instagram
Yeah it's cope, but mental health and motivation is actually important. Majority of people can't fully function without some form of motivation. I normally can't get in a good workout when I'm in a depressed mood.
^ I used to look at motivational quotes when I could not longer concentrate, then be inspired and could go back to focusing on the material
"If you quit now...
You'll end up right back where you first began
and when you first began, you were desperate
to be where you are
RIGHT NOW
KEEP GOING"

4.I do a few pushups and squats or some other exercises in between homework breaks. Try to un-stress with things that you perceive as "healthy" "productive"(running, walking, yoga, etc). It keeps you in a mindset, that allows you to return to homework.
I used to play games or watch youtube to un stress, but the problem was that, after the break I desired to continue to play games even when returning to homework. My focus would be even worse after the break than before.
Dn rd