Is there a way that's not steroids

Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
To get T, I don't need it for muscle mass just for growth plates and facial dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov and MansNotHot
Sarms? I'm not expert in this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
dht if you are in puberty but thats still basically steroids unless if you somehow get real dht gel

• +1
Do they also cause balding, shrunk ball etc
I don't know, go check out More Plates More Dates and Greg Doucette, they are based on steroids and sarms tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 7866
Don’t live a sedentary lifestyle, make sure you get good deep sleep, lose bodyfat, supplementmaxx, lift weights, fuck girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 7866
I don't know, go check out More Plates More Dates and Greg Doucette, they are based on steroids and sarms tbh
No that sounds like some redpill fratbro fitness trainer

• Hmm...
Reactions: MansNotHot
  • +1
be chad or die trying you can skirt around most of the side effects if youre not retarded

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
But y
No, you'll just become a high T mogger. Tren is the strongest AAS remember that
you'll need to take AR blockers, preferably RU and apply them on your scalp to prevent hair loss from tren. It doesn't 5alpha-reduce so fin/dut won't do anything

• +1
But y

you'll need to take AR blockers, preferably RU and apply them on your scalp to prevent hair loss from tren. It doesn't 5alpha-reduce so fin/dut won't do anything
Will AR castrate me or whatever

Make me bald? Shrink balls? Gain way to much muscle?
Well if you're young, in your teens, then you'll probably develop a chad forward grown jaw and bones in your face along with clavicles if I think about it logically

• +1
  • +1
Well if you're young, in your teens, then you'll probably develop a chad forward grown jaw and bones in your face along with clavicles if I think about it logically
Didnt answer my question bro

You have a chad-ish face, is that due to steroid?

• +1
Dont want to gamble my whole looks on a chance of being chad

Yes, genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610 and Deleted member 7866
I told you, dsip and aromasin will give you extremely high t and dht levels endogenously

with a low e high t ratio too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Good_Little_Goy
Looksmaxxed in puberty via androgens.
I don't know but if I look at it logically it should definitely work. Blasting roids increases your T levels drastically, and facial bone development has to do with T levels during puberty the most.

• +1
  • +1

Long term ovariectomized (OVX) Sprague-Dawley rats were injected intraventricularly (3rd ventricle) with 5 μg (2 μl) of DSIP. This caused a significant elevation (p=0.01) of LH levels within 30 min. The values remained elevated for 2 hr; however, FSH levels remained unchanged. The minimal effective dose of DSIP to evoke this effect was 1 μg. If plasma LH was lowered by pretreatment of the animals with estradiol, the 5 μg dose evoked an even greater effect to elevate LH significantly at 30 and 60 min following its intraventricular injection. To determine the site of action of DSIP, dispersed, overnight cultured pituitary cells from OVX rats were incubated with varying concentrations (10−7 to 10−12 M) of DSIP in an in vitro system. There was no response to DSIP from the cells in the above system. To evaluate its possible action on the hypothalamus, median eminence (ME) fragments from male rats were incubated in vitro with DSIP in varying concentrations from 10−7 to 10−10 M. There was a significant (p<0.001) increase in LHRH released from the ME at a concentration of DSIP of 10−7 M. A sleep-related increase in LH release is seen during puberty in man. It is possible that DSIP released within the hypothalamus may play a physiological role in sleep-related LH release.

• +1
Will tren kill me
During puberty it could fuck you up. You're already spiking in hormones right now and taking literal horse steroids is a serious risk

• +1
During puberty it could fuck you up. You're already spiking in hormones right now and taking literal horse steroids is a serious risk
Looks or death

Arachidonic acid. It gives almost 10% of the effect of an esteroid. Also zinc and l-carnitine.

Looks or death
It very well could just be death at that point. Tren is bad enough but taking it during puberty you'll probably wreck your endo system for life

• +1
It very well could just be death at that point. Tren is bad enough but taking it during puberty you'll probably wreck your endo system for life
What's the alternative?

I told you, dsip and aromasin will give you extremely high t and dht levels endogenously

with a low e high t ratio too
This is the only right option if ur not gonna cruise on test OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Good_Little_Goy and Lev Peshkov