Is there a way to find out if u will go bald in future

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Many guys have receding hairline its rare u see norwood 0 hairline on a guy after puberty but it stays the same so u dont need to use finasteride or other drugs or bother over it, is there a way to find out with surity one will not go bald

If you can’t look at your families history of baldness you can get 23andme which gives likelihood of going bald as percentage

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
You will

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: karim9090 and Willmogulater
No. All you can do is minimize stress and pray.

• Hmm...
if you have a grey hair then apparently there's a much lower chance you will go bald in the future

(i have a grey hair)

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and Willmogulater
No. It's actually not uncommon to see a perfect NW1 on a guy if he's asian for example. I honestly don't believe in 'mature' hair lines at all/ If they exist they're a rarity.
You can look at your parents but it's not too indicative of anything. My mom's side have very thick hair but strong MPB genes, my dad is old with a perfect NW1 while his dad is a NW3. Not much I could realistically gleam from this jumbled history.
If you're seeing signs of recession at the temples or crown get it checked. Some dermas are really bluepilled about this stuff maybe try appointment at a transplant clinic.

• +1
No. It's actually not uncommon to see a perfect NW1 on a guy if he's asian for example. I honestly don't believe in 'mature' hair lines at all/ If they exist they're a rarity.
You can look at your parents but it's not too indicative of anything. My mom's side have very thick hair but strong MPB genes, my dad is old with a perfect NW1 while his dad is a NW3. Not much I could realistically gleam from this jumbled history.

Do u think hes balding

• +1
Reactions: Rzn