Is there a way to fix my less developed left side of my jaw caused by lack of chewing?

U

Uninspired Solipsist

Iron
When I was a kid I would get a lot of cavities on my left side because it was my preferred side to chew on. However, I ate a lot of processed foods so I ended up getting cavities on that side a lot so growing up I would chew predominantly more with my right. As a result, my very last molar on my left side is overcrowded and doesn’t fit into my jaw, but my right molars all fit perfectly. The right side of my face looks significantly better than my left, and I’ve noticed the cheekbones are higher and there’s just overall more bone mass on the right. In turn, the left side of my face looks more droopy and just overall less attractive. Not horrendously so, but I notice it. My question is if it’s possible to fix this by chewing as much as possible and with tons of force in order to force jaw bone growth so there’s more space for my molars to fit in. I’m 20 years old, but I’ve still got some growth left as I was told when I went for a yearly checkup.