Is there a way to hide the symptoms of working really long hours like red eyes etc

user123456

user123456

Equinox
I work 12-20 hours on moneymaxing per day need a way around looking over worked until i outsource everything

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I work 12-20 hours on moneymaxing per day need a way around looking over worked until i outsource everything
There’s no way you work uninterrupted 12-20 hours a day. You are watching too much Andrew Tate.

There’s no way you work uninterrupted 12-20 hours a day. You are watching too much Andrew Tate.
I dont know how to prove it but i am with a 2 hour gym break in the middle of the day+ eating

u mean sleep deprivation?

I dont know how to prove it but i am with a 2 hour gym break in the middle of the day+ eating
So you’re telling me that you sleep approximately 15 minutes every day because you are going to the gym, training, going back and eating and working 20 hours? stop larping

So you’re telling me that you sleep approximately 15 minutes every day because you are going to the gym, training, going back and eating and working 20 hours? stop larping
Most of the time its 12 hours of work and 4 hours of sleep