Is there a way to make recessive traits show up again?

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
I'm 75% white and due to that i was born white and remained white until childhood but gradually began losing my white features as i grew, as is the case for a lot of ethnics with white DNA
I was born pale with green eyes and light brown hair and i would really like to get at least one of those traits back.
Is there any way to reactive these genes? I mean, if they can show up when you're young and dissapear later there's gotta be a way right??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, mathis, Debetro and 4 others
Melanin production decreases as you get older. Maybe then.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and IAMNOTANINCEL
yes there is a way. your limited by how pale your skin was at birth tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Jova and IAMNOTANINCEL
With eye color yes, bro I thought u were aajonus pilled

• JFL
  • +1
With eye color yes, bro I thought u were aajonus pilled
Aajonus said his eyes went from shit colored to a10
Sounds absurd to me, could be possible but sounds really extreme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, mathis, halloweed and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Jova
you just not gonna tell me?
well i dont recommend it, lots of pills and not going out to the sun after 5pm for months (unless the uv index is below 1)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and Jova
Aajonus said his eyes went from shit colored to a10
Sounds absurd to me, could be possible but sounds really extreme
Not just him but many of his clients Im trying to figure out how to contact them

I timestamped it listen until 47:00 hes speaking at a crowd and listen how he mentions his other clients changed eye color too but took longer
Proof with incel

• +1
Not just him but many of his clients Im trying to figure out how to contact them

I timestamped it listen until 47:00 hes speaking at a crowd and listen how he mentions his other clients changed eye color too but took longer
Proof with incel

"The pupil is already starting to develop cancer"

Shit is too funny

Any nigga that believes this is falling for the classic error of believing a lie simply because its preferable to the truth

If you have t50s then eating some fucking beef isn't gonna change shit

Save up for stroma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Aero, Debetro and 1 other person

Shit is too funny

Any nigga that believes this is falling for the classic error of believing a lie simply because its preferable to the truth

Save up for stroma
Not really I have proof on myself already

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Still major Caucasoid shifted features so you need undertones and coloring ( undertones, dying hair and lashes etc. )

Some foods have these dyes but whatever BrahminBoss explained it better.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and ElTruecel
Post them
Remind me on October 9th I already made bets with lots of other people here im gonna show a picture from each week 4 weeks all at once basically a month straight so not until then

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Rhinoplastyordie
Still major Caucasoid shifted features so you need undertones and coloring ( undertones, dying hair and lashes etc. )

Some foods have these dyes but whatever BrahminBoss explained it better.
What does this have to do with the thread

• +1
i would really like to get at least one of those traits back.
Is there any way to reactive these genes? I mean, if they can show up when you're young and dissapear later there's gotta be a way right??
That wasn't my question tho
Those genes never disappeard, your eyes and skin just gain more melanin as you age from when you are young

Sorry regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Jova, iblamehumphrey and 2 others
Those genes never disappeard, your eyes and skin just gain more melanin as you age from when you are young

Sorry regardless.
Nah thats what the jews tell you, its not melanin its toxins

• Woah
  • +1

Shit is too funny

Save up for stroma
stroma wont save t50's either

Proof with incel

Schizo cope

Schizo cope
Ok ill tag you october 9th 2024 1 month after eating strict diet i already have so many other coping niggas ill prove you niggas all wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ElTruecel
People usually get more pale as they grow up
sometimes, i was born really pale but i get way more damaged cells making me darker than most white people

Nothing you can do about eye color, I would love to have a cope bc I'm a d40cel but there's just nothing you can do about it

Ok ill tag you october 9th 2024 1 month after eating strict diet i already have so many other coping niggas ill prove you niggas all wrong
5 months minimum

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
amerimutt problems

I'm 75% white and due to that i was born white and remained white until childhood but gradually began losing my white features as i grew, as is the case for a lot of ethnics with white DNA
I was born pale with green eyes and light brown hair and i would really like to get at least one of those traits back.
Dye your hair and wear contacts or use an effective eyedrop solution.
I don't know how to reverse this process, I don't think anyone knows, or at least 99.999% of people don't know.

5 months minimum
I dont expect them to turn green in just one month, but after 3 months of eating 50% primal 50% slop I even then noticed a change from T50 to T20. Only last week did I just start 100% primal I can just show more progress but not full green eyes in 1mo obviously

• +1
I dont expect them to turn green in just one month, but after 3 months of eating 50% primal 50% slop I even then noticed a change from T50 to T20. Only last week did I just start 100% primal I can just show more progress but not full green eyes in 1mo obviously
Yea, The Famous starve yourself to get blue eyes Theory

Same thing happend on a raw vegan diet

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yea, The Famous starve yourself to get blue eyes Theory

Same thing happend on a raw vegan diet
explain even more proof with user here @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @NZb6Air @ElTruecel @Rhinoplastyordie

Before and after primal diet look closely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ElTruecel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
It's over

Proof with incel

explain even more proof with user here @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @NZb6Air @ElTruecel @Rhinoplastyordie

View attachment 3171388View attachment 3171390
View attachment 3171394
Schizoid dumbasses. Your eyes change depending on the lighting. That's it. There's zero proof for what you are claiming

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It's over

Schizoid dumbasses. Your eyes change depending on the lighting. That's it. There's zero proof for what you are claiming
Why 1000+ testimonials of eye color change then

• +1
Why 1000+ testimonials of eye color change then
Pure idioticy of people who have hazel eyes. Show me a legitimate example with photos and I'm giving you 50 reps.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
Pure idioticy of people who have hazel eyes. Show me a legitimate example with photos and I'm giving you 50 reps.
The pictures i posted bro 5 posts ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Debetro

View attachment 3171388View attachment 3171390
View attachment 3171394
Yes i believe it

what i mean is, This is not healthy, you will damage you body in the long run

You can always get some laser surgery or eye lenses

but you never can get rid of the parasites that will surely for sure cross slowly you brain barrier .. make you maniac....

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Debetro
Yes i believe it

what i mean is, This is not healthy, you will damage you body in the long run

You can always get some laser surgery or eye lenses

but you never can get rid of the parasites that will surely for sure cross slowly you brain barrier .. make you maniac....
what if you take medicine like antiparasitic drugs

Primal eating will make you brown niggr, humans developed pale skin and blue eyes because the neolithic diet wasn't able to provide vitamin D