Is there a way to recover from this forum?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
How to recover from this forum and stop thinking about maxillas all the time? Recently all my thoughts are how shit my nose and maxilla are and if chad x mogs chad y, going out doesn't help I end up analyzing my friends faces and logging here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22780 and 6 others
9mm implant by Eppley

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
The only way out is through -Robert Frost

• +1
Reactions: babineux
no now you'll think about this forever and track your aging process everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22780 and 5 others
Impossible because you propably analyze the people around you more frequently now while comparing yourself to them the blackpill is like the smell of death once you smell it it is there and will never leave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 24186
Impossible because you propably analyze the people around you more frequently now while comparing yourself to them the blackpill is like the smell of death once you smell it it is there and will never leave.
I mog most of them and I compare myself to chads and want to rope afterwards

Sea men retention makes you stop caring about that stuff

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 2413
How to recover from this forum and stop thinking about maxillas all the time? Recently all my thoughts are how shit my nose and maxilla are and if chad x mogs chad y, going out doesn't help I end up analyzing my friends faces and logging here.
u cant bro it's embedded into your brain nwo encoded into your bones you're not capable of escaping no one can
your only hope is to just fake it till u make it act NT as possible analyze the face sure even normie subconciously analyze face just dont hyper fixate and act weird lik ean autist doing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 21044
Realize PSL is stupid autistic bullshit. Go outside to places where couples hang out: like Applebee's, the Movie theater, sporting events. You will see MTN and manlet guys with bangable gfs everywhere.

One of my friends has a cousin that is a 5'6 curry manlet and yet has a cute gym bunny white gf because he's a NT, nice popular guy and gymmaxxed. Inb4 cope > here's his TikTok for proof.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 23558
Realize PSL is stupid autistic bullshit. Go outside to places where couples hang out: like Applebee's, the Movie theater, sporting events. You will see MTN and manlet guys with bangable gfs everywhere.

One of my friends has a cousin that is a 5'6 curry manlet and yet has a cute gym bunny white gf because he's a NT, nice popular guy and gymmaxxed. Inb4 cope > here's his TikTok for proof.

jesus christ how fucking pathetic

holy fuck

vomitinducing legit

nigga got a legit ltb and thinks he's peaked in life

fuckign indians mann

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others

bruh this is sad. just confirms how curries are bottom tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 23558
jesus christ how fucking pathetic

holy fuck

vomitinducing legit

nigga got a legit ltb and thinks he's peaked in life

fuckign indians mann
Do you consider me a typical Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
What maxilla.org does to a mf.