Is there a way to remove products/clean your hair withouth shampooing?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I have asian straight hair so i Need to style them every day if i dont want to look like a Bowl, so i have to use products everyday. Is there a way to remove them without shampooing every day?

They don't come off with just plain water? Even then, I don't see in the harm in showering daily, would recommend it to you as well :lul:

vinegar and baking soda are both used by hippies instead of shampoo, but your hair might not respond too well to it.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
just stop using shampoo when u shower, u will have greasy hair for a week or two but after that you wont even need styling products

just stop using shampoo when u shower, u will have greasy hair for a week or two but after that you wont even need styling products
i have Natural asian hair i dont think its my shampoo i have Always had this type of hair even when i was a kid

i have Natural asian hair i dont think its my shampoo i have Always had this type of hair even when i was a kid
well, you've always used shampoo, havent you?

Idk about the clay but the sea salt spray will definitely come out with just water, you could also use acv diluted with water in place of shampoo just don't use it too often, once a week perhaps or whatever works best for your hair.

• +1
Reactions: goo25