Is there a way to stop sexual desires so I can move on?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
The red pill makes more and more sense. Unfortunately, the sex drive is a powerful hinderance to accomplishing my goals.

I’m married, haven’t had sex in years, unemployed and old! I can’t go on like this!

The first step is eliminating any need for female validation. But how am I supposed to do this when I have a sex drive?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Yes
Get really stressed with something so your libido will die

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yes
Get really stressed with something so your libido will die
Go to a country ( when travel is safe again) where it is legal and with consenting adults and pay for it. Find your bucket lists and cross off everything on the list. Basically binge on it until you realize it's all kind of pointless.

I've never partaken that specifically but my guess is your brain/body won't recognize the difference between sex via "game" and sex via other legal means.

At one point years ago, my peak month was spinning 5 plates and I had 14 other girls I churned through in that 30 day period. I had time off and traveled through Canada about half the month and basically plowed my way through. So the 20/80 rule is more like 5/95 to be honest. I was, at the time, in that 5 percent bracket, and it's like everything else - you just get tired of it.

The Red Pill has a lot of good stuff to it, but there's also a lot of bullshit marketing/branding/monetizing and some of those endorsed guys are preying on low N count guys.

It's one thing to say to yourself that "They all are the same, they all just cost different" and it's another to see it. What probably broke me was the raw number of married women, women with boyfriend and even women who were engaged who didn't give a shit about their commitments. Which is why I also think a lot of endorsed guys on TRP are full of shit too. They say go ahead and bang married women and women with boyfriends, etc, etc. They are selling a type of lifestyle image and not reality. But the reality is even if you avoid married women, you'll meet women who will just straight up lie to you if they have a boyfriend.

So what some guys on TRP say is actually right, but for the wrong reasons and in the wrong context. They are right in that you need to experience abundance before you truly let go. They are wrong in that they believe the only way to do it is the method that makes you buy their ebooks or personal coaching. They lose context in that they NEVER discuss the value of time. This goes beyond manosphere/TRP concepts/MGTOW concepts - your most precious resource is time and gaming for sex is a time sink. So OK, I might have had some time with 19 girls in a record breaking month, but what did that get me? I would have been better off spending that time learning to play an instrument. Reading history that fascinates me. Traveling and seeing a new culture or getting new experiences. What made it worse is even if it was unspoken, it was like the women could smell other women on me and it only made the attempts at manipulation worse.

You have to learn that women aren't evil. They are just responding to their biological imperative. It's not personal. But it hurts. The trick is to see all matters with women as a function of evolutionary biology. They are just animals doing what their lizard brain tells them is the best thing to do. It doesn't mean to ACCEPT their poor behavior, it just means to UNDERSTAND that it doesn't have to define you or your reactions.

Make as much money as you can by doing something you have passion about and try to get financial freedom and just go pay for it where it's legal and with consenting adults and spend your valuable time elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: PYT