Is there a way to tell if I'm ugly because of genetics or environment?

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
I just want to know who to blame for my life being shitty

Dude it's probably genetics.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Butthurt Dweller, Zygos4Life and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
just compare yourself to your parents

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2205
Take a recessed mandible for example, if you have good mandibular length but it is recessed or downswung, you had the genetic potential to have a good jaw but your environment fucked you as opposed to someone who has a short mandible even if it isnt downsung, which is purely genetic.

Png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 685 and Overjetcel299
Take a recessed mandible for example, if you have good mandibular length but it is recessed or downswung, you had the genetic potential to have a good jaw but your environment fucked you as opposed to someone who has a short mandible even if it isnt downsung, which is purely genetic.
Alright, what's a good mandibular length? gonna measure

Alright, what's a good mandibular length? gonna measure
Normal sized mandible should have a length within or above 17.22–19.33 cm in males. Obviously being on the latter end of this scale is better.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Normal sized mandible should have a length within or above 17.22–19.33 cm in males. Obviously being on the latter end of this scale is better.
Impossible to measure accurately with common tools though, it's hard to determine where the rounded gonion begins and the mandible ends.

Also luckily the mandible is one of the last bones to still have potential to grow in the human body length wise even long after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Compare your neighbors and their parents, friends and parents with you and yours, also some genetics come from grandparents, in my family we had Bad food habits and all my uncles were manlets but my generation is tall due our grandmother.

Impossible to measure accurately with common tools though, it's hard to determine where the rounded gonion begins and the mandible ends.

Also luckily the mandible is one of the last bones to still have potential to grow in the human body length wise even long after puberty.
I've done cephalometry, is it measured there?
who is the girl in your avi?
yungdari

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
I've done cephalometry, is it measured there?
if you really knew your shit about cephalometry you wouldn't ask this forum full of half assed teanagers (such as myself) for advice.

You should be able to look in the mirror and tell if you see a good looking guu or not. Unless your autism is too strong.

Probably both, the environment is polluted and everything's toxic, combined with low exercise and bad diet possibly.
Mouthbreathing destroys the lower third.

if you really knew your shit about cephalometry you wouldn't ask this forum full of half assed teanagers (such as myself) for advice.
what do you mean i just did it for the jaw surgery
You should be able to look in the mirror and tell if you see a good looking guu or not. Unless your autism is too strong.
of course i'm not gl, i wanna know who's to blame