Is there a way to win every argument even when im not right?

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
My dopamine levels tend to blow up when im in a discussion with someone but i really hate ending up not knowing what to say or how to respond to an argument the other person makes. Is there an article book or whatever that explains how to win an argument even when im lying or im not right? Maybe sound more assertive?

respond to everything and ir needs to be good

be gl
have good diction and voice
be calm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Just say "I mog you anyway" and you'll win every argument

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, klamus, Deleted member 13021 and 7 others
My dopamine levels tend to blow up when im in a discussion with someone but i really hate ending up not knowing what to say or how to respond to an argument the other person makes. Is there an article book or whatever that explains how to win an argument even when im lying or im not right? Maybe sound more assertive?
put psycological ppression

Studying argumentative fallacies
The best way is not to take sides, just ask good questions that make the person lose credibility.
For example, if a person is defending communism, ask them:
Could you tell me any country where you adopted this model?
Could you tell me based on facts and scientific research that this model would work?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Yuya Moggershima, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Ha-ha, you can never win an argument with women, they will always have the upper hand, even if you come with clever, logical responses they can always pout, act mad, call you a jerk, act like a victim, etc., I discovered this when trying to pass their shit-tests, following the best advice and strategies from the PUAs and red pillers, but it never seemed to work.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, klamus and Deleted member 4106
look like this:

Ha-ha, you can never win an argument with women, they will always have the upper hand, even if you come with clever, logical responses they can always pout, act mad, call you a jerk, act like a victim, etc., I discovered this when trying to pass their shit-tests, following the best advice and strategies from the PUAs and red pillers, but it never seemed to work.

So its just be goodlooking when it comes to women?

So its just be goodlooking when it comes to women?
Yeah, probably, one of my ex-girlfriends used to shit-test me by making fun of me, for my various flaws, but when I replied back teasing her about her weight, she would get really mad...
No matter how much I tried to make her see that it's her fault for starting it, she wouldn't budge, there was no way to win with her, I had to apologize even if she threw the first insult.

However she mentioned how in high-school she had a crush on a guy, who rejected her by simply saying: "Girl...you're fat, I can't be with you!". But she was still crazy about him, I simply couldn't understand why, the guy was probably good looking, otherwise it made no sense why I received such a different treatment for the same stuff...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Danish_Retard
Yeah, probably, one of my ex-girlfriends used to shit-test me by making fun of me, for my various flaws, but when I replied back teasing her about her weight, she would get really mad...
No matter how much I tried to make her see that it's her fault for starting it, she wouldn't budge, there was no way to win with her, I had to apologize even if she threw the first insult.

However she mentioned how in high-school she had a crush on a guy, who rejected her by simply saying: "Girl...you're fat, I can't be with you!". But she was still crazy about him, I simply couldn't understand why, the guy was probably good looking, otherwise it made no sense why I received such a different treatment for the same stuff...
And what if you refuse to apologize?

And what if you refuse to apologize?
Then it was probably over between us...
She also had control over most of the other coeds in college, was the most popular girl in our class, friendly and talkative with everyone, when she got into a fight with me everyone else knew and acted colder towards me, I really had no choice, her social capital was higher than mine.

• +1
Reactions: Mysticcc
suddenly make mom jokes and laugh like this

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

ofc there is, you're gonna need to convert to Judaism first though.

Make questions, say things that make your opponent mad while not taking strong stances or takes, but at the same time stay calm, firm and be coherent yourself.

as posted above logical fallacies..,.

Just dont debate people, it's gay

just look like this and just stare them down until they get scared and apologize

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back