Is there an osteotomy for rammus?

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
I don't want cheap implants because it cause bone résorption overtime with the unsollicitation of muscles for the bone because the implants are placed between the muscles and the bones so it is lacking proprioception factor for the bones same as the bone resorption after teeth extraction

Basal4

Is there an rammus osteotomy to cope this except CCW bimax despite not being a Bimax case related to my maxilla state?

It will ascend me so fucking hard with sliding Genio and rammus lengthening

FaceApp 1645388894894

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and one job away
Your lip occlusion looks a little iffy. Could need bsso. Genio will also raise your hyoid consequently tightening your submental so it's a good idea.

Only proper solution for ramus lengthening is an implant + masseter repositioning into the "valley" of the implant to prevent the dreaded "bloated" look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Mrinfinityx
i think it's called VRO but no one does it

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Well I am not sure if you answered your own question or not but ramus lenghtening exists...
Ramuslengthening
Ramuslenghtning2
Ramuslenghtening3

but I don't think you need it

• +1
i think it's called VRO but no one does it
I agree. In your case where you don't have an actual problem with your ramus no one is going to give vertical ramus lenghtening to you...

• +1
I don't want cheap implants because it cause bone résorption overtime with the unsollicitation of muscles for the bone because the implants are placed between the muscles and the bones so it is lacking proprioception factor for the bones same as the bone resorption after teeth extraction

View attachment 1554048

Is there an rammus osteotomy to cope this except CCW bimax despite not being a Bimax case related to my maxilla state?

It will ascend me so fucking hard with sliding Genio and rammus lengthening

View attachment 1554050
Damn. Quite a difference and super realistic.

But no there is no osteotomy for looksmaxxers. I’ve seen caricatures of it so such a thing exists in theory but isn’t done in practice.

Implants can easily get you there or fillers.

• +1
Damn. Quite a difference and super realistic.

But no there is no osteotomy for looksmaxxers. I’ve seen caricatures of it so such a thing exists in theory but isn’t done in practice.

Implants can easily get you there or fillers.
At least there is still sliding Genio solution or chin wing or mandibular wing as osteotomies for the front part

For the rammus I will try chewing every day on hard device with mollars for years and see if rammus remodeling happen in this area of mollars so rammus zone periods

Maybe igf 1 injections in the condyle can help catabolizing the remodeling and growth adaptive process

Never forget there is no sutures in mandibular area not like in the upper part of skull, luckily my upper part is my main halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: one job away
At least there is still sliding Genio solution or chin wing or mandibular wing as osteotomies for the front part

For the rammus I will try chewing every day on hard device with mollars for years and see if rammus remodeling happen in this area of mollars so rammus zone periods

Maybe igf 1 injections in the condyle can help catabolizing the remodeling and growth adaptive process

Never forget there is no sutures in mandibular area not like in the upper part of skull, luckily my upper part is my main halo
If you don’t want implants I would atleast take fillers. I think that bone remodelling is cope tbh

• +1