is there any chance of escaping this forum

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
ive barely been on here, i only recently started being active posting & etc and its literally all spreading through my brain. i think my autism is contributing to it and i cant be NT if i literally look for peoples failos IRL. tonight i went out to do some nt activities with my friends and my fucking sperg brain decided it was a good idea to start telling my friend about his bone structure. how do i escape this forum, i feel like even if i delete my account and try to forget about this place it'll still come back to me in some way
is there anyone in this forum that has successfully become NT and managed to leave this place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, lowtiernormiechad, noobs and 3 others
inb4 dnr

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Why would you tell your friend about his bone structure, thats your fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, nathan and 97baHater
Why would you tell your friend about his bone structure, thats your fault
because im special ed and i forgot real life is nothing like this shitshow of a forum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and cooldude1231
tonight i went out to do some nt activities with my friends and my fucking sperg brain decided it was a good idea to start telling my friend about his bone structure.
at this point you're in too deep. once you start analyzing other people's bone structure, it's like having irreplaceable eyeballs you can never get rid of

soon you'll be able to measure faces and tell their exact ratios and forward growth down to the precise mm

Attachments

• 1725500982629.png
    1725500982629.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, lowtiernormiechad, noobs and 1 other person
at this point you're in too deep. once you start analyzing other people's bone structure, it's like having irreplaceable eyeballs you can never get rid of
View attachment 3148701View attachment 3148706
soon you'll be able to measure faces and tell their exact ratios and forward growth down to the precise mm
so you're telling me im bound to become a spergie that can measure ESR fWHR and others just off a glance? nice.

yea you always come back dawg, i did the same thing

The way to escape is to looksmax

If you spend a lot of time on this site you probably don't have enough going on in your life

If you aren’t on this site solely to study BOTB or hang out in moneymaking section you are doing something wrong

Get your rate, get your looksmaxxing advice and go out and work on yourself

I only loiter on this site because I became disabled so it’s a good way to pass the time, if I was healthy or if my health issue resolved tomorrow I would spend very little time here because I would be more focused on my actual life

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
The way to escape is to looksmax

If you spend a lot of time on this site you probably don't have enough going on in your life

If you aren’t on this site solely to study BOTB or hang out in moneymaking section you are doing something wrong

Get your rate, get your looksmaxxing advice and go out and work on yourself

I only loiter on this site because I became disabled so it’s a good way to pass the time, if I was healthy or if my health issue resolved tomorrow I would spend very little time here because I would be more focused on my actual life
yeah i got rated already. some strong mtn here, some high mtn there, and 2-3 htn ratings. school starts soon so hopefully ill be able to get my mind off of it.

yeah i got rated already. some strong mtn here, some high mtn there, and 2-3 htn ratings. school starts soon so hopefully ill be able to get my mind off of it.
I'm trying to get rated again since I got back on, but oh well.... hypernormie said truth tho

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Yes focus on improving your life with the knowledge you’ve gained from this site

Jfl at wasting your youth rotting on a blackpill forum

This website has given you all the tools to capitalize on a very vital time period of your life and you waste it by pointlessly browsing the forum

If I was aware of this site when I was in school I would be doing everything I could to maxx myself as much as humanly possible

Reading every book I can find, all the classics, all of history, all of science, etc.

Working out every day

Meditating every day

Eating as healthy as possible

Learning game and female psychology

Working hard in school so I could go to a good college and study something that will make me rich and valuable to society

You’ve been given a gift with the blackpill, don’t waste it

Yes focus on improving your life with the knowledge you’ve gained from this site

Jfl at wasting your youth rotting on a blackpill forum

This website has given you all the tools to capitalize on a very vital time period of your life and you waste it by pointlessly browsing the forum

If I was aware of this site when I was in school I would be doing everything I could to maxx myself as much as humanly possible

Reading every book I can find, all the classics, all of history, all of science, etc.

Working out every day

Meditating every day

Eating as healthy as possible

Learning game and female psychology

Working hard in school so I could go to a good college and study something that will make me rich and valuable to society

You’ve been given a gift with the blackpill, don’t waste it
well im in uni. the only things i can truly improve are my lips nose & hair and my nose is fucked & i need rhino and my lips are narrow and i need filler on my upper lip. im gonna start working out soon and some people helped me get a routine which i appreciate a lot.

• +1
well im in uni. the only things i can truly improve are my lips nose & hair and my nose is fucked & i need rhino and my lips are narrow and i need filler on my upper lip. im gonna start working out soon and some people helped me get a routine which i appreciate a lot.
Whatever you need to do do it

I couldn’t imagine hanging out here as a healthy person. You have so little time on earth before you die and so much that can be done and experienced

Your youth will be gone before you know it, and after 30 it’s a slow decline

I couldn’t imagine wasting that precious time hanging out on this site

Whatever you need to do do it

I couldn’t imagine hanging out here as a healthy person. You have so little time on earth before you die and so much that can be done and experienced

Your youth will be gone before you know it, and after 30 it’s a slow decline

I couldn’t imagine wasting that precious time hanging out on this site
i think im gonna stick to softmaxxing for a minute and just reading botb posts im interested in now and then. thank you

• +1