Is there any chance of ever ascending?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
IMG 20200208 214320

It-ssss over, ri-right?
Tenor 5

How will a girl ever get wet for me?
I possess exactly zero traits of masculinity.
If I was a girl I'd rather turn lesbian than fuck a subhuman male specimen like me, they have bigger wrists and hands...
A girl could technically be called a pedophile for fucking me since my wrists resemble those of an eight year old child.
My fingers so short they couldn't even reach the G-point.
It's over, good night boyos.
MeatyWetDrongo size restricted

• So Sad
Reactions: zeno
No son ask your mom and dad for hand maneuvering tips. They know the best for you.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
How old r you lol

Its called G-Spot not G-Point

Its truly over for u

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, zeno and Deleted member 3583
How small are your wrists

not gonna sugarcoat it OP, those are truecel-tier hands. What's your face like? Height?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Get mogg by chad’s hand:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and her
not gonna sugarcoat it OP, those are truecel-tier hands. What's your face like? Height?
Honestly appreciate the honesty, this is seriously bothering me and I didn't make this post for troll responses.
My face is around 2-3/10 on a normie scale.
I can list some of the most problematic flaws: Small skull, narrow skull, uneven jaw (cross bite), narrow lips, small eyes, long midface, big nose with a bump.
I'm 180cm tall.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You have high prenatal t - or at least higher than average

your ring finger is longer than ur index

Browsing this website and not going out of house is holding back 80% of the people here

And the other 20% are just waaaaayyy too ugly

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1476
Browsing this website and not going out of house is holding back 80% of the people here

And the other 20% are just waaaaayyy too ugly
which one am I brother

OP do you have cystic fibrosis?

Don't worry, OP. It's over for me aswell:

Elaborate, why are you asking that? Not that I know of.
You seem to have nail clubbed nails which is common in people with the disorder.

View attachment 260398
It-ssss over, ri-right?
View attachment 260401
How will a girl ever get wet for me?
I possess exactly zero traits of masculinity.
If I was a girl I'd rather turn lesbian than fuck a subhuman male specimen like me, they have bigger wrists and hands...
A girl could technically be called a pedophile for fucking me since my wrists resemble those of an eight year old child.
My fingers so short they couldn't even reach the G-point.
It's over, good night boyos.
View attachment 260403
I’ve been with dozens of girls and have 6.5 inch wrists. But I’m 6’3 with wide shoulders

Don't worry, OP. It's over for me aswell:
View attachment 260456
Why do you feel the need to brag tbh?
You seem to have nail clubbed nails which is common in people with the disorder.
Thanks for informing me. Sounds legit. I got comments from my highschool oneitis on how weird my fingernails look, it induced an insecurity I didn't have before.
I'm gonna check it with a doctor. It's probably a cardiovascular disease, it would explain my high blood pressure and pulse and gut issues I guess. If that's the case, I should probably just die already. What a sad existence the devil has put onto this earth.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and thickdickdaddy27
My wrist girth is literally 6 inches and my fingers look small! The only good thing about my hands is the vascularity.
giphy.gif

Thanks for informing me. Sounds legit. I got comments from my highschool oneitis on how weird my fingernails look, it induced an insecurity I didn't have before.
I'm gonna check it with a doctor. It's probably a cardiovascular disease, it would explain my high blood pressure and pulse and gut issues I guess. If that's the case, I should probably just die already. What a sad existence the devil has put onto this earth.
brutal
cystic fibrosis effect height
op would have been giga male

brutal
cystic fibrosis effect height
op would have been giga male
I don't think that I have cystic fibrosis, but I'm gonna check it.
But I definitely didn't reach my genetic potential I think. I shouldn't have gone vegetarian at 15 eating only about 1000kcal daily. It stunted me. My cousins are 6'6 and 6'3 Chads.

I don't think that I have cystic fibrosis, but I'm gonna check it.
But I definitely didn't reach my genetic potential I think. I shouldn't have gone vegetarian at 15 eating only about 1000kcal daily. It stunted me. My cousins are 6'6 and 6'3 Chads.
my dad had cystic fibrosis and heightmogged me by 3 inches.

we're all stunted subhumans

my dad had cystic fibrosis and heightmogged me by 3 inches.

we're all stunted subhumans
I hate myself for being only 5'11, but I should be glad I'm not even shorter (which would drive me to suicide) since my hand is that of a 5'4 person.

You can work on your grip strength and also get fat injected in ur forearms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back