Is there any cure to this asymmetry

exoticmint

exoticmint

Iron
Im 16 my asymmetry has been my biggest insecurity for years . Considering that my parents won't let me do any surgery or fillers my question is am i fucked for life or is there a way to fix it somehow .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913_152955_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240913_152955_Gallery.jpg
    982.3 KB · Views: 0
honestly doesnt look too fucked imo

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows and sirmimbing
1- Make money
2- Take a 3D Cranofacial CT Scan
3- Get it fixed in Turkey
4- Tell them you mewed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, salt.hater, noahwillascend and 2 others
Maybe to some extent check connor harris's vids on it might help a bit, maybe with chewing and while body postural work too

Maybe to some extent check connor harris's vids on it might help a bit, maybe with chewing and while body postural work too
I have scoliosis the curve was very big i think 27 degrees but now its getting better. Could
scoliosis cause all of this shit

this is normal asymmetry caused by chewing on one side your entire life

you look good and this is a perfectly normal asymmetry pattern don’t trip over it bro

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows and sirmimbing
this is normal asymmetry caused by chewing on one side your entire life

you look good and this is a perfectly normal asymmetry pattern don’t trip over it bro
Bro i just simple cant like every time i try to talk to girls in my head i see my asymmetry and panic

I have scoliosis the curve was very big i think 27 degrees but now its getting better. Could
scoliosis cause all of this shit
Idk bro check connor harris lateral pelvic tilt vid might help with scoliosis

Im 16 my asymmetry has been my biggest insecurity for years . Considering that my parents won't let me do any surgery or fillers my question is am i fucked for life or is there a way to fix it somehow .
A hammer

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis123
Bro i just simple cant like every time i try to talk to girls in my head i see my asymmetry and panic
i have the same level of asymmetry as you haha

our brains naturally perceive others faces to be as symmetrical as possible and hey is better to have two good looking asymmetrical halves of your face then two perfectly symmetrical subhuman halves…

you look good man and ppl rarely say that on .org so dont stress over it

not sure but the guy who made this got pretty good results:

Mewing and semen retention

Nobody will notice this bro. If you look close yes you have some asymmetry but most of it's in your head

right eye looks morphed (your right)