is there any drug that you dont build tolerance to to help you sleepmax

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
sth that will permanently fix my sleep like accutane does for acne

i sleep only 4-5 hours a day even if im tired

i have tried xanax, makes me somewhat sleepy the first time if i get to bed but doesnt work again unless i use it like a month after jfl

Melatonin helps but it's not very strong.

sth that will permanently fix my sleep like accutane does for acne

i sleep only 4-5 hours a day even if im tired
The dark, literally. Buy blackout curtains and remain in the dark a few hours before bed.

Whenever you put yourself in the dark, you're telling your body it's time for bed. Also get blue light blocking screen apps or drop your devices completely and listen to a podcast in the dark before bed.

if you want to sleep at 9pm, put yourself in the complete dark at 6 or 7pm. Do this for a few days and you'll be fine.

Melatonin helps but it's not very strong.
yes melatonin is rly bad

just gave me a headache after waking up and maybe made me dream more after a really high dose 15mg+

The dark, literally. Buy blackout curtains and remain in the dark a few hours before bed.

Whenever you put yourself in the dark, you're telling your body it's time for bed. Also get blue light blocking screen apps or drop your devices completely and listen to a podcast in the dark before bed.

if you want to sleep at 9pm, put yourself in the complete dark at 6 or 7pm. Do this for a few days and you'll be fine.
i sleep in total darkness but still wake up after a few hours man. i also wake up dry as a raisin f sm reason. idk what to do. i feel like the medical route is the only way. any suggestions? have tried xanax but its very meh

i use flux sometimes if im serious about it but dont feel it does alot. also have a pair of gunnar glasses but they give me headaches for some reason

i sleep in total darkness but still wake up after a few hours man. i also wake up dry as a raisin f sm reason. idk what to do. i feel like the medical route is the only way. any suggestions? have tried xanax but its very meh

i use flux sometimes if im serious about it but dont feel it does alot. also have a pair of gunnar glasses but they give me headaches for some reason
What about a few hours before bed?
Do you sleep in complete silence?
Do you have insomnia?