Is there any good guide to de bloating?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Wondering if there any tips on de bloating or if there something you can buy to help

Cut to 10% bf and drink lots of water with a medium sodium diet

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Romeo1111 and Deleted member 15601
no you actually want to increase bloat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, juste, nosemaxxing and 1 other person
And i mean a real 10%. Not a 4 pack in gym lighting

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 15601
You can via decreasing glucocorticoids and aldosterone

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
@Native made a good one

Without diuretics or stims the best & most effective things you can do are do a ton of cardio & a lot of caffeine though.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Romeo1111
Without diuretics or stims the best & most effective things you can do are do a ton of cardio & a lot of caffeine though.
Is it good to drink a lot of caffeine from energy drinks and zero calorie drinks?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Is it good to drink a lot of caffeine from energy drinks and zero calorie drinks?
depends on the energy drink. If you overdo it, it can give your skin a dead look too. can't really beat tea or quality black coffee imo.

• +1
Bodybuilders use Dandelion root for water rentention in their body and face, maybe try this ?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Romeo1111
what body fat percentage are you

• +1
Maybe around 20% but I’m working on that right now
don’t focus on debloating

lose weight

facial aesthetics start at 10-12%. for most men, 10% is where they need to be.

your face is more receptive to fat loss/gain so any body fat level above 12% is a looksmin.

Even chico descends hard when he goes up 1-2% in body fat

• +1
don’t focus on debloating

lose weight

facial aesthetics start at 10-12%. for most men, 10% is where they need to be.

your face is more receptive to fat loss/gain so any body fat level above 12% is a looksmin.

Even chico descends hard when he goes up 1-2% in body fat
Is there a fast way to lose bf% without losing muscles?

Is there a fast way to lose bf% without losing muscles?

There is no "fast" way except an extended water fast (not recommended and you will probably lose muscle mass hence defeating the purpose of this "looksmax")

You can safely cut 400-600kcal from your daily energy expenditure while eating high protein (100-180g of protein). You will lose ~1.5-2% a month.

I have done a -1000kcal daily cut for months and it's too difficult mentally. And it affects your hormonal balance negatively.

You can do it but you can't really do it fast unless you are willing to accept muscle loss. If you are willing to do it slower you will also retain muscle mass.
A -500kcal daily energy deficit with ~200g of protein works the best for me. The speed is acceptable and hunger levels don't get extreme. I lose about 1.25% of body fat a month doing that.

I also do my full workout routine during the cut. Low reps high weights.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, jake_okok and 1 other person
it's terrible for you but we're young we can recover

eat 1200 calories a day

take stims

100g protein and enough carbs to have cortisol resting

diuretics just make you piss all your electrolytes use them short term (stims do too but stims are awesome)

• +1
There is no "fast" way except an extended water fast (not recommended and you will probably lose muscle mass hence defeating the purpose of this "looksmax")

You can safely cut 400-600kcal from your daily energy expenditure while eating high protein (100-180g of protein). You will lose ~1.5-2% a month.

I have done a -1000kcal daily cut for months and it's too difficult mentally. And it affects your hormonal balance negatively.

You can do it but you can't really do it fast unless you are willing to accept muscle loss. If you are willing to do it slower you will also retain muscle mass.
A -500kcal daily energy deficit with ~200g of protein works the best for me. The speed is acceptable and hunger levels don't get extreme. I lose about 1.25% of body fat a month doing that.

I also do my full workout routine during the cut. Low reps high weights.
There is. Highly anabolic steroids + moderate protein and a sub 1500 cal diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
step 1 get shredded and keep a consistent sodium intake from one day to the next
step 2 have good bone structure

Everything else is completely irrelevant. Even sodium intake barely matters tbh

• +1
Apple cider vinegar

• +1
Btw dont do anything too drastic you will end up fucking your metabolism up + lose a lot of muscle

• +1
it's terrible for you but we're young we can recover

eat 1200 calories a day

take stims

100g protein and enough carbs to have cortisol resting

diuretics just make you piss all your electrolytes use them short term (stims do too but stims are awesome)
What’s stims?

• +1
Btw dont do anything too drastic you will end up fucking your metabolism up + lose a lot of muscle
I’m just gonna try to go on a better diet with eating less calories and to have enough protein

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
nicotine caffeine and adhd medications (amphetamines methylphenidates)
I have adhd medicine, is this a method to not get hungry?

I have adhd medicine, is this a method to not get hungry?
yeah it helps

but if you love food and use it to cope even with appetite suppressants it's hard

• +1
yeah it helps

but if you love food and use it to cope even with appetite suppressants it's hard
Yeah I get what you mean I have coped with food before and that kinda stuff but I just need to get better will power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815