Is there any good reason not to take topical minoxidil?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
One of those botb testmaxing threads said minox lowers your test I can’t see any info anywhere else saying it does that is there any good reason not to take minoxidil?

One of those botb testmaxing threads said minox lowers your test I can’t see any info anywhere else saying it does that is there any good reason not to take minoxidil?
Test thing is bs. Only downside is it can cause bloating

Test thing is bs. Only downside is it can cause bloating
I looked at Reddit and there are a bunch of Reddit cucks swearing up and down it gave them ED and shrunk there dicks. that makes no sense. It’s a vasodialater which if anything should have the opposite effect. I wonder if they’re legit retarded and taking finasteride and blaming the sides on minox.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and bradpittshairline
I looked at Reddit and there are a bunch of Reddit cucks swearing up and down it gave them ED and shrunk there dicks. that makes no sense. It’s a vasodialater which if anything should have the opposite effect. I wonder if they’re legit retarded and taking finasteride and blaming the sides on minox.
It inhibits dht, maybe over use caused it to go systemic

I over use the ever living shit out of topical midox, used on my lashes for weeks in a row. Use on my beard right after dermarolling, never got this shit

I over use the ever living shit out of topical midox, used on my lashes for weeks in a row. Use on my beard right after dermarolling, never got this shit
Are you sure minox inhibits DHT? I thought only finasteride and the other balding drugs did that.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I would only be putting it on my scalp not face I’m not a beardcell
I put it on my eyebrows
But im pretty sure it soaks in anyways.
Doesnt matter tho because its a slight bloat and goes away in a short amount of time

Cagefuel those fags most of the time are obese and take recreational drugs and blame their misery on something that could never cause said sides in the first place. Fin doesn't do any of that either they're just retarded

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, bradpittshairline and Graham
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz, Gaygymmaxx and Graham
lowers DHT only take if you’re over like 23 or if you’re happy with how your jaw and genitals have developed and don’t care if you slightly inhibit their growth (assuming you’re near that age)

lowers DHT only take if you’re over like 23 or if you’re happy with how your jaw and genitals have developed and don’t care if you slightly inhibit their growth (assuming you’re near that age)
It doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
No

Testosterone will grow all the bones fine. DHT affects dick and voice

Oral is better, oral is king

Lashes? Did you have results?

A couple people had it make their test cut in half (600 to low 300s in 3 months) I don’t know if they were topical or oral but you can search self studies on it on Reddit with peoples irl exp. I might hop off it tbh if I feel lower t