Is there any guide to be Sugar Daddy

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
I think Sugar Daddy market is expanding in Tier 1 cities in India, but what are the things one should know before getting into this stuff?

I basically want to make sure if the girl can take some legal action against me or how to prevent getting scammed by these girls, I'm planning to do all this stuff after 2035 when I'm 35+, imo this is better than going to prostitutes because I like to have some mental connection with the girl I'm sleeping with and she also needs to be under 25 plus much lower body count, these college going girls have various monthly expenses after they move to big city for college, I think this market will only grow over time as society goes more degenerate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ducksoover, boss8055, not__cel and 1 other person
@human304 @RAMU KAKA

dnrd stinky curry

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and Eriot Lodger
I think Sugar Daddy market is expanding in Tier 1 cities in India, but what are the things one should know before getting into this stuff?

I basically want to make sure if the girl can take some legal action against me or how to prevent getting scammed by these girls, I'm planning to do all this stuff after 2035 when I'm 35+, imo this is better than going to prostitutes because I like to have some mental connection with the girl I'm sleeping with and she also needs to be under 25 plus much lower body count, these college going girls have various monthly expenses after they move to big city for college, I think this market will only grow over time as society goes more degenerate
will end up badly with feminist laws in India. just make her single moms

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Sub0
I thought $$ for girl was just standard dating in the third world.

will end up badly with feminist laws in India. just make her single moms
Yeah I'm worried about the laws but if I take precautions and don't do anything illegal I think I can pull it off, at worst I might lose some money at first if the girl tries to run away with the money.

I think if I manage to fake my identity while also making her think I'm well connected to powerful people, she'll not try to scam me or expose me in front of my wife/family, I know it's too much drama but I wanna keep fucking college pussy even in my 40s just like Amnesia 😍

I thought $$ for girl was just standard dating in the third world.
It is but being a sugar daddy means I can date younger women at any age

Becoming a sugar daddy requires understanding, communication, and mutual respect. Here are some steps you can take:
  1. Establish clear boundaries and expectations: Be upfront about your intentions, financial arrangements, and what you expect from the relationship. Make sure both parties are comfortable with the terms before moving forward.
  2. Respect her time and privacy: Recognize that she has a life outside of your arrangement and respect her personal space and time commitments. Don't pressure her into spending more time with you than she's comfortable with or sharing details about her personal life without permission.
  3. Communicate openly: Regular communication is key to maintaining a healthy relationship based on mutual respect. Check in frequently to ensure both parties are happy with the arrangement and address any concerns or issues as they arise.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
the state of modern men