Is there any hope for my front may be my last post before I take the white pill

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
These are some of my undfrauded front profile pictures without hydrocortisone for my nose am I going to be able to escape MTN?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241013-043622.png
    Screenshot_20241013-043622.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241013-043250.png
    Screenshot_20241013-043250.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241013-043243.png
    Screenshot_20241013-043243.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241013-043235.png
    Screenshot_20241013-043235.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241013-043228.png
    Screenshot_20241013-043228.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241013-043216.png
    Screenshot_20241013-043216.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Yo just noticed I'm in the shower for that third photo lmao

These are some of my undfrauded front profile pictures without hydrocortisone for my nose am I going to be able to escape MTN?
Your mid mtn. Your detrimental flaws are your inwardly gonials, bad skin, thin middle set eyebrows, nose to lip ratio is unideal at 1:1.6, slight asymmetries, your mid face is long and unideal at 1:1.4, physique is underdeveloped, the small amount of facial hair that you are growing makes your face look dirty, and your rounded hairline. Your most positive attributes are your extremely striking positive canthal tilt, equal facial thirds, equal facial fifths, hooded eyes, caramel skin, prominent brow ridge and your trapezial chin, ideal chin to filtrum ratio at 1:2, and your thick lips. To softmax, use skincare products to improve your skin, try not to use any drugs for this process unless absolutely necessary, fix your hairline by going to the barber and getting a better line up, debloat by consuming a higher water to salt intake ratio, chew gum to increase the size of your massetors. Note: only do this when you have low set massetors if you have high set massetors do not partake in this as it will cause the inverse and give you a bloated appearance. To hard max, rhinoplasty, but not to a perfect 1:2 as that ratio is whitewashed, but instead to a 1:1.3, mid face lift surgery would be beneficial as it would fix your unideal midface, jaw implants to give your inwardly positioned gonials an outwardly positioned look. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

Your mid mtn. Your detrimental flaws are your inwardly gonials, bad skin, thin middle set eyebrows, nose to lip ratio is unideal at 1:1.6, slight asymmetries, your mid face is long and unideal at 1:1.4, physique is underdeveloped, the small amount of facial hair that you are growing makes your face look dirty, and your rounded hairline. Your most positive attributes are your extremely striking positive canthal tilt, equal facial thirds, equal facial fifths, hooded eyes, caramel skin, prominent brow ridge and your trapezial chin, ideal chin to filtrum ratio at 1:2, and your thick lips. To softmax, use skincare products to improve your skin, try not to use any drugs for this process unless absolutely necessary, fix your hairline by going to the barber and getting a better line up, debloat by consuming a higher water to salt intake ratio, chew gum to increase the size of your massetors. Note: only do this when you have low set massetors if you have high set massetors do not partake in this as it will cause the inverse and give you a bloated appearance. To hard max, rhinoplasty, but not to a perfect 1:2 as that ratio is whitewashed, but instead to a 1:1.3, mid face lift surgery would be beneficial as it would fix your unideal midface, jaw implants to give your inwardly positioned gonials an outwardly positioned look. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
Also to soft max improve your physique aswell.

To hard max, rhinoplasty, but not to a perfect 1:2 as that ratio is whitewashed, but instead to a 1:1.3,
I got everything else written down but would an alarplasty do this? Im just wondering because there is multiple types of rhinoplastys I just want to be extremely specific. On which one I get