daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF

• +1
Reactions: jué and AscensionMan98
You look good bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: daniel_3303 and edodalic29
Yeah, there's hope, you should be able to get some attention from women now. Everything below your eyes is good, especially the jaw area. Your eyes are your biggest flaw, and it looks like you got a small forehead relative to the rest of your face, you'll probably look better if you get that hair off your forehead. I'd say you're a mtn

Yeah, there's hope, you should be able to get some attention from women now. Everything below your eyes is good, especially the jaw area. Your eyes are your biggest flaw, and it looks like you got a small forehead relative to the rest of your face, you'll probably look better if you get that hair off your forehead. I'd say you're a mtn
eyes are his biggest flaw? Lol, go look at his eyes closely

eyes are his biggest flaw? Lol, go look at his eyes closely
He has good eye coloring and good eyebrows but that NCT is his main problem

He has good eye coloring and good eyebrows but that NCT is his main problem
It's not even that bad, his coloring/eyebrows more than enough makeup for it imo. Looks high trust with it

MTN? Brutal!
Wooww brutal!

You look good but you have some dark under eye area, you should healthmaxx

Photo doesn't do justice.

Your eyes look better here, the NCT isn't as prominent in this pic but you still got significant eye hoods. A high MTN, that's a good rating. You're a good looking dude, you should do decent in the dating world, but I can't give you HTN.

• Love it
Reactions: daniel_3303
Depends on your height and frame.

You look great nigga, get better and you'll look even better

You’ve posted here before

@RealFunkyFlamingo MTN?

need good hairstyle then high HTN

• Love it
The photo won’t load for me but it does in some reply’s but if it is the dude with the hat on backwards you are all the biggest basement dwellers I’ve met in my life eating this guy mtn 😂 he is easyily a high HTN - low chadlite and if tall easily chadlite he has only 2 failos that I think harmonise well with his face, and all his other features are strong. please step outside max guys, look in the mirror max so you can see the average population with all your ‘max’ shit

• Love it