Is there any known safe way to lighten eye colour naturally

T

TryToImprove11

Iron
Like I know there is unsafe surgeries but is there a safe soft maxxing method or a drug or something to lighten my dark grey eyes

Well, the non cope method is to get EyeCos it's very safe, and no one has experienced any vision issues. It basically lasers off all of the pigmentation. All of those eye lightening drugs are cope. You can also get semi-opaque contacts that lighten your eye color without covering the entire color

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Quncho
Like I know there is unsafe surgeries but is there a safe soft maxxing method or a drug or something to lighten my dark grey eyes
As far as I know there is no confirmed natural way but maybe taking honey mixtures would help. I tried to do that but if didn't see any significant results. My eyes are to dark cause I'm a nigga.

As far as I know there is no confirmed natural way but maybe taking honey mixtures would help. I tried to do that but if didn't see any significant results. My eyes are to dark cause I'm a nigga.
Cool man I’ll give that a go I’ll show u my eyes now then do an after post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho
Well, the non cope method is to get EyeCos it's very safe, and no one has experienced any vision issues. It basically lasers off all of the pigmentation. All of those eye lightening drugs are cope. You can also get semi-opaque contacts that lighten your eye color without covering the entire color
Those contacts sound good I might give them a go

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Have you got a link for these semi opaque ones

• +1
U have connection with mod they like you in this forum u must ask to unban leonidasgui and pei I’ve talked to them and they’ve tried everything and say there is no more hope

• +1
Be born white wasp aryan next time
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I would appreciate a solution since I helped you. It’s a check mark next to the upvotes.

do u think frauding to dark blue with light brown/dark green eyes is possible? just to go out shopping or for photos and shit

• +1
Nothing can permanently change it other than that one surgery, which is unsafe and expensive

Best option is colored contacts