Is there any legit rich black criminal?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
I don’t mean hood rich, I mean legit multimillionaire, Pablo Escobar type shit, is there any notorious black criminal that ever came close to being that rich?

I know but why do you need that information

I know but why do you need that information
Curiosity, cuz I feel like blacks just do a whole lotta meaningless crime and usually never make it out the hood unless they become rappers or sum as opposed to other races.

Curiosity, cuz I feel like blacks just do a whole lotta meaningless crime and usually never make it out the hood unless they become rappers or sum as opposed to other races.
Pablo Escobar also produced drugs and had cartels(rich ones)the blacks guys are just one man squad(sometimes with poor cartels)who deal on drugs like moron only living by mercies of God if they are lucky enough to not get killed.

They lack the iq

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25663, Deleted member 17872, GetShrekt and 2 others
Black men never leave the hood tbh, you have to force them

Pablo Escobar is like a 1 in a generation in example I think he was the richest man in the world at one point

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and GetShrekt
The og’s of Chicago were balling, not anywhere near Escobar level tho

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and phookmumb
Ozuna ordered the kill of a gay singer because he leaked some gay videos of him and he got away with it

Pablo Escobar is like a 1 in a generation in example I think he was the richest man in the world at one point
More like a once in a century because he's the richest criminal we know of.

Inflation adjusted, at his death he was worth 70bn $

any rapstars like biggie, dre, wu tang GS, OG chicago gangsters

i think there are some from early 90s LA who were even mentioned in many gangsta rap, but i cant think of them RN

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
I don’t mean hood rich, I mean legit multimillionaire, Pablo Escobar type shit, is there any notorious black criminal that ever came close to being that rich?
Yes - African warlords, dictators, traffickers, etc.
African-warlords.jpg

The og’s of Chicago were balling, not anywhere near Escobar level tho
I watched American Gangster the other day, Frank Lucas was probably filthy rich before he got busted tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
I am sure there are, but not the traditional thug kind. I have no doubt that there have been Kangz women hired to be caretakers for old rich white women that either forged documents and stole her money or tricked her into naming her the beneficiary of her estate.

Jeremy Meeks is half black probably(he looks like it), is a criminal, gigamogger, supermodel and cheated on a 4 that he was with before that would do anything for him.

Attachments

• C62EEA70-BBBC-46E0-9D1B-98F43A4BDB74.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Jeremy Meeks is half black probably(he looks like it), is a criminal, gigamogger, supermodel and cheated on a 4 that he was with before that would do anything for him.
He is rich from modeling tho.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
They lack the iq
absolute cope
tons of thugs got pulled over with over 10 million
but anyway Jprince
is one that made illegal money into completly legal (sorta)
and is a multi milionare