Is there any legit way to reduce forehead lines apart from botox

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
can i do it via a topical cream or do i need botox

Microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Whats wrong with botox ? Its god tier and weakens the muscles in the forehead making the lines weaker even without botox later

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Tretinoin or microneedling. If you go onto the tretinoin subreddit and look at before/afters some of their forehead lines went away

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Lev Peshkov and xdxdxnice1
Botox is the only legit way retard

CO2 laser skin tightening/resurfacing may be worth a look at, but I think the danger of doing only 1 part of your face is you have silky smooth tight skin in the treatment zone and dogshit skin everywhere else to the point it's noticeable, so may need to do the whole face.

I had botox once and it definitely works but has to be re-done every 4 months, not ideal. If money is no object then it wouldn't be a problem I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
CO2 laser skin tightening/resurfacing may be worth a look at, but I think the danger of doing only 1 part of your face is you have silky smooth tight skin in the treatment zone and dogshit skin everywhere else to the point it's noticeable, so may need to do the whole face.

I had botox once and it definitely works but has to be re-done every 4 months, not ideal. If money is no object then it wouldn't be a problem I suppose.
how much is co2 and is it permanent

how much is co2 and is it permanent
I got a quote for £1,500 for full face, I live in UK.

It's impossible for any anti aging to be truly permanent. If you have co2 tomorrow, will you look as good in 5 years time? No. Will you look better in 5 years than you would have done without co2? Yes. I'd research for yourself though so you know what to expect and whether you think it would be worth it.

For me, as well as forehead lines, I have large pores, freckles and just generally bad complexion so I almost have no choice but to go down this route. I'm also hoping by some miracle it reduces my nasolabial folds, although I'm told any improvement in them will be slight as they're deep folds rather than fine lines.

Last edited:
I got a quote for £1,500 for full face, I live in UK.

It's impossible for any anti aging to be truly permanent. If you have co2 tomorrow, will you look as good in 5 years time? No. Will you look better in 5 years than you would have done without co2? Yes. I'd research for yourself though so you know what to expect and whether you think it would be worth it.

For me, as well as forehead lines, I have large pores, freckles and just generally bad complexion so I almost have no choice but to go down this route. I'm also hoping by some miracle it reduces my nasolabial folds, although I'm told any improvement in them will be slight as they're deep folds rather than fine lines.
is the co2 legit then like scientifically backed ?

is the co2 legit then like scientifically backed ?
Below has some links to studies/journals if that's what you're after but there's no doubt it's effective - the before/afters and online reviews of patients speak for themselves, it definitely makes a difference but how much of a difference and how long it lasts will vary case by case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583