Is there any looksmaxing in fighting?

K

Kirby7000

Master
The other day some guy at the basketball court tried to press and fight me because I respectfully didn't let him use my ball. He was a a beareded manlet and I could have taken him easily.

Is it worth the risk fighting if your a ltn? Everyone seemed to be coming to my aid i think and thought the manlet was crazy. It seems like its social suicide if your unattractive?

On one side fighting does raise testoterone, but is is worth the risk of being shot or stabbed in a street scenario? There was another situation where a friends boyfriend got bitched out by their father and didn't want to fight, but he was a chad and we pretended it didn't happen?

called going to a fighting gym

the same thing happened to me few days ago, most people don't know how to fight so if you're bigger you wont really have a problem tbh. Fighting among subhumans is stupid as fuck though. imo just assert dominance but don't put yourself in a situation where you have to throw hands maybe just push them or something if they get too close

the same thing happened to me few days ago, most people don't know how to fight so if you're bigger you wont really have a problem tbh. Fighting among subhumans is stupid as fuck though. imo just assert dominance but don't put yourself in a situation where you have to throw hands maybe just push them or something if they get too close
I was bigger than the guy and know how to fight. I just dont think nigs fight fair and have been learning that recently. (I am a nig too) What did you do?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I was bigger than the guy and know how to fight. I just dont think nigs fight fair and have been learning that recently. (I am a nig too) What did you do?
I pushed him to the ground and told him to leave and he left and wdym fair

I pushed him to the ground and told him to leave and he left and wdym fair
If their friends are there they jump you or if you beat them up in a fight they come back with a weapon or get their older family members to "shoot you" (allegedly i've never seen this happen but ive seen them come back with multiple masked people and brandish weapons and make threats).

The other day some guy at the basketball court tried to press and fight me because I respectfully didn't let him use my ball. He was a a beareded manlet and I could have taken him easily.

Is it worth the risk fighting if your a ltn? Everyone seemed to be coming to my aid i think and thought the manlet was crazy. It seems like its social suicide if your unattractive?

On one side fighting does raise testoterone, but is is worth the risk of being shot or stabbed in a street scenario? There was another situation where a friends boyfriend got bitched out by their father and didn't want to fight, but he was a chad and we pretended it didn't happen?
testmaxx by fighting incels and homeless people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and Kirby7000