Is there any male here think bodybuilding like this will make a man attractive?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
My mind can’t comprehend

Attachments

• IMG_1966.jpeg
    IMG_1966.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg and capybar
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

niche for some women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 49130, horsefacin and 3 others
people looking like this have mental problems gymmaxxing is law but thats too much

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 49130, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
people looking like this have mental problems gymmaxxing is law but thats too much

Like like his penis is about to turn into vagina at this point

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
his face still look good tho

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
only for high T woman

most ppl don't find the look attractive

but when u have the genetics to compete at the top of bodybuilding, many will see how far they can push their bodies and it becomes an obsession

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Wallenberg, polishcel and 1 other person
"body building is female gaze just kpop maxx and be lean" Meanwhile the jacked 10% bodyfat dude is making ur bitch wet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230_181800_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230_181800_com.android.chrome.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, mvp2v1, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
the dude won't look that big with shirt on, so it's a moot point

My mind can’t comprehend
He is profesional body builder tom platz, he used grams of roids jfls of course that looks way to freaky and unnatural

Even me at 20% bodyfat but muscular frame i have gotten complements by foids hahaha jfls at the "dont gym face is everything" copers

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Must_Ascend
ONLY mike o hearn,still mogs at 54

My mind can’t comprehend
it can help make shoulders bigger and maybe for dudes w big hips have not such an hourglass build but like for decent genetics simply going to the gym is good enough

• +1
Reactions: iblamemyslef and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Even me at 20% bodyfat but muscular frame i have gotten complements by foids hahaha jfls at the "dont gym face is everything" copers
i heard ur slaying in Bolivia rn g

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I’m 6’4 gymmaxed for a natty but could cut maybe a little harder my acne box scars and nodular grotesque cysts descend me hard

Attachments

• 3854657_IMG_20231229_211239.jpg
    3854657_IMG_20231229_211239.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Must_Ascend
This is me at 188-190cms tall and 102kgs.
I am just starting cutting right now
18% body fat i can see some abs in lighting but i am pretty fat i want to get to 10-12% in 6-8 weeks

This is me at 188-190cms tall and 102kgs.
I am just starting cutting right now
Cool shit I have same exact build we’re both fat fucks except I’m 4-5 inches taller and blue eyed so I mog the shit out of you. Sorry man I’m going to geomax soon too

• JFL
Reactions: traplurker and ConfusedBolivian
Cool shit I have same exact build we’re both fat fucks except I’m 4-5 inches taller and blue eyed so I mog the shit out of you. Sorry man I’m going to geomax soon too
I am 6'2-6'3 we sre pretty much same height lol, good luck geomaxxing Aryan dude

• +1
Reactions: Must_Ascend
My face when lean mogs

Attachments

• 27398.jpg
    27398.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Bodybuilders don't walk around stage ready

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Hybrid training > bodybuilding. You look better and feel better. Unless you have some insane bodybuilding genetics then go for it.

Ong this shit is only for Asians tbh

Black and latino should always looksmaxx since body matters more for them

• Love it
I still don't understand how, probably a relation between masculine features and a great amount of muscle mass along with good bone and muscle insertions, sometimes a bodybuilder physique does have a Halo, but it's something very unusual, take as an example
Kevin Levrone, true freak of nature with a giant but still kinda aesthetic muscle composition, here is an off season VS off season.

Now, i understand that the off season is just a picture and everyone looks better in motion, also he seems to be older than in the video, but just looking at the video, you can objectively see that he doesn't look bad and he is clearly attractive, while that bodybuilder physique halos him too.

Now, i still think that an athletic V Shaped body without a grotesque amount of muscle is more convenient and practical for many reasons, but depending on the individual's features some people may look better with a different body type (of course the golden features are a good height, wide clavicles and scapula).

Attachments

• Kevin-levrone.jpg
    Kevin-levrone.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1231(1).mp4
    5.7 MB
Yes you idiot

Well, yeah. Was Tom Platz not a CHAD? Chadlite? monsterchad??

• Love it
My mind can’t comprehend
thing is he dont look like that 24/7 only on stage day to day he looks decently attractive for some niches of women specifically milfs

My mind can’t comprehend
the rock dwayne johson would have 0 smv without his muscle and its a good boost why not do if your smv goes up it makes your frame bigger to

My mind can’t comprehend
Delusional. 99% of men can’t get like this with the best steroids in the world, frank Zane mogs anyways his top tier female gaze aesthetics

Face is king. Do some basic gymmaxing. Most women find bodybuilders unattractive.

Just use a low/moderate amount of steroids to give you a huge v taper ( assuming you have decent natural shoulder width,) and keep bf low and you will be a pussy wetter