Is there any MSDO results online ?

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
I couldnt find it online.

And to be honest I am afraid the possibility of having a wide but not aesthetic jaw after this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I saw legit 1 in my life, was an asian chick, jaw just got wider, probs aesthetic on a male idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and MentalistKebab
I saw legit 1 in my life, was an asian chick, jaw just got wider, probs aesthetic on a male idk
Can you share it (or pm me) ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
it only widens the chin, not the jaw, maybe midmandible as well.
gr1-1079.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sloopnoob, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5522
msdo does jack shit for wide jaw,only makes chin wide. this should be common knowledge by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4430
msdo does jack shit for wide jaw,only makes chin wide. this should be common knowledge by now
Yeah but I would still love to see some before after, jaw implants are necessary in my case eeither way

Can you share it (or pm me) ?
MY bad, just remembered that it was actually chin widening, I cannot find the before and after either, but this is the exact surgery she had, and it worked and looked perfect if done on a male,
THis isn't the before and after, just an example of the surgery,
Also surely you don't get MSDO if you aren't deformed
Screen Shot 2020 06 24 at 65338 pm

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MentalistKebab
Many aspie scientists hope that by getting MSE and MSDO their mandible will remodel because the symphysis is artificially widened and it is likely that the rest will accomodate this expansion by doing depository growth.

If one bone is likely to remodel, then it is the mandible. You could even get a wider jaw by MSE only theoretically

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Julius and MentalistKebab
Many aspie scientists hope that by getting MSE and MSDO their mandible will remodel because the symphysis is artificially widened and it is likely that the rest will accomodate this expansion by doing depository growth.

If one bone is likely to remodel, then it is the mandible. You could even get a wider jaw by MSE only theoretically
Well many aspie scientists also hope facemask will give them 5mm forward growth and upswing in lefort 3 regions so I dont believe them usually.

I dont get how MSE only will widen the jaw, I mean best one can except lower teeth arch (not bone) would follow the upper ones.

Well many aspie scientists also hope facemask will give them 5mm forward growth and upswing in lefort 3 regions so I dont believe them usually.

I dont get how MSE only will widen the jaw, I mean best one can except lower teeth arch (not bone) would follow the upper ones.
I might explain on friday if you remind me

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab