Is there any .org users who are actively playing on Steam?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
question in title if yes what games are yall playing ?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I used to but they banned me because i kept calling people niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
i play CS and some other random games from time to time

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ambi
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, <6PSLcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
gaming overall fell off tbh, i havent found a game that interests me in a while
yes fell off because of the woke agenda and lgbtq propaganda

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
payday, rainbow six, ror, ets2, fifa 23 on pc, arma 3 etc etc
is risk of rain that good ? one of my friend told me its amazing

the game is better than ur entire life retard
who said its not good you idiot whore mother raised braindead nigger ? i played this game when i used to fuck your worthless whore mother and made ur father a bitchass cuck

who said its not good you idiot whore mother raised braindead nigger ? i played this game when i used to fuck your worthless whore mother and made ur father a bitchass cuck
dnr ur parents are dead

i mainly play cs2

Chivalry 2, Battlefield 4 and various RTS

cs2, faceit adventures of going back to 3k elo

hentai simulator

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
faceit damn bro shit used to be goated is faceit still good ?
it was never good bro, it was always a shithole money hungry company, in terms of players activity it surely was better before, now its basically pay2win

it was never good bro, it was always a shithole money hungry company, in terms of players activity it surely was better before, now its basically pay2win
true tho they love money

u read it and u know ur mom lives off prostitution thats a fax u keep coming back to dick ride me TO MY POST XD and read every sentence and answer me

question in title if yes what games are yall playing ?
I'm playing Call it Duty, Jimmy Cracked Corn, Fuck my Butt Please I'm Gay, and Take Grandma to the Podiatrist.

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
u read it and u know ur mom lives off prostitution thats a fax u keep coming back to dick ride me TO MY POST XD and read every sentence and answer me
your mother is a whore that sucks cocks for free your whole family is fucking dead except for your mother and your mother is about to die from a std she got from sucking the cock of an african nigger with bbc

your mother is a whore that sucks cocks for free your whole family is fucking dead except for your mother and your mother is about to die from a std she got from sucking the cock of an african nigger with bbc
why u copy me bitchass faggot nigger ? I started that ur whole bloodline lives off prostitution and i fuck ur worthless bitchass mom for 5 ollars in the corner of my streets she would give me insane deepthroats for 5 bucks mane yall money must be on low :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I’m playing modded terraria rn

• +1
Reactions: fuse
nah not anymore, aren't really too many games that interest me anymore