Is there any point in frauding height to 6'10?

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
I am 6'6 barefoot at night and usually fraud to 6'8

Should I order height boosting shoes to become 6'10? Is it looksmin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27544, Prince88 and 3 others
6'10 is just a dogshit height because you're so close to 7'0 but yet so far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, redmaxx, hattrick and 5 others
Get LL to 7ft then fraud 7ft3 if you want to hit the bare minimum for 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, rg1235, Squirreljak and 12 others
No 6'10 is the ideal height tbh
Don't you feel depressed and suicidal being a 6'6 manlet ??
How can you not rope from all the bullying you get to be short from your male friends and girls looking at you with disgust ?
It's this or death

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27544, redmaxx and 5 others
6'10 is just a dogshit height because you're so close to 7'0 but yet so far
Get LL to 7ft then fraud 7ft3 if you want to hit the bare minimum for 2023
No 6'10 is the ideal height tbh
Don't you feel depressed and suicidal being a 6'6 manlet ??
How can you not rope from all the bullying you get to be short from your male friends and girls looking at you with disgust ?
It's this or death
View attachment 2152171
I was really considering doing 6 inch LL to become 7 foot for a long time already

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Prince88, HighClassMaxing and 6 others
Nah 6’8 is already insane and your walk might be altered with the 4” shoes.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and nitesik
Tf are you trying to achieve NBA status cuz i'd happily swap places with you if you are not larping. Like do you have autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, poopoohead and nitesik
Tf are you trying to achieve NBA status cuz i'd happily swap places with you if you are not larping. Like do you have autism
6'6 is not that chad of a height I get mogged by around 60-70% of the males in NYC

and like 30% with lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 27932, mog222 and 6 others
I look weirdly anyways
Your walk will be even more goofy with 4 inch platforms lol. I dont know how manlets constantly walk around in those. Probably fucks your skeleton in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
most average zoomers are 7"3 so yes or its over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, p0lishsubhuman, ascension and 1 other person
Your walk will be even more goofy with 4 inch platforms lol. I dont know how manlets constantly walk around in those. Probably fucks your skeleton in the long run.
yeah right. will do LL most likely in the future. 6 inch LL is too much? Or I should do 4 inches and then wear lifts + af1's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, poopoohead and nitesik
MENTAL ILLNESS

• JFL
most average zoomers are 7"3 so yes or its over for you
yes bro I am seriously considering doing 6 inches of LL + 4 inch lifts. I am going to be 7'4 that way which is above average for zoomers

I didnt consider new generation tho. Will upgrade my LL

6'6 is not that chad of a height I get mogged by around 60-70% of the males in NYC

and like 30% with lifts

not in Jackson Height and Chinatown

at 5'11" 175 lbs (6 feet in shoes), I'm legit hercules when I'm walking around in Asian and Hispanic areas

• Hmm...
not in Jackson Height and Chinatown

at 5'11" 175 lbs (6 feet in shoes), I'm legit hercules when I'm walking around in Asian and Hispanic areas
bro no idea what I you are talking about I live in Chinatown. Literally every second chinese zoomer is 6'10+

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
bro no idea what I you are talking about I live in Chinatown. Literally every second chinese zoomer is 6'10+

what about the mexican kids?

don't tell me they average 6'4"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and nitesik
wtf is this larp

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
wtf is this larp
On god bro is larping so hard , I’m already 6’4 and I wouldn’t wanna be taller , my legs are long so when I’m with short people I gotta walk slow. There’s so many disadvantages

On god bro is larping so hard , I’m already 6’4 and I wouldn’t wanna be taller , my legs are long so when I’m with short people I gotta walk slow. There’s so many disadvantages
must be so tough being 6'4 the ideal male height amirite

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
This post hit me like a flashbang

must be so tough being 6'4 the ideal male height amirite
Yes it is, I can’t put on muscle easily, it’s hard to fit into some cars and I’m not even tall enough for NBA/College basketball unless I’m insanely skilled. So the height is pointless unless I have a few more inches . Don’t get me wrong it has its advantages, but you get what I’m saying

I am 6'6 barefoot at night and usually fraud to 6'8

Should I order height boosting shoes to become 6'10? Is it looksmin?
I unironically get mogged a lot at being 6’4 barefoot

• +1
I unironically get mogged a lot at being 6’4 barefoot
not that hard to believe. If I get mogged at 6'8 I cant imagine how bad it is to be below 6'6

• +1
not that hard to believe. If I get mogged at 6'8 I cant imagine how bad it is to be below 6'6
To be honest I can go a whole day just mogging everyone and everyone being taller than me and just all of the sudden someone who’s one inch taller than me passes me and it just shows how you are truly a big fish in a small pond. I’m not necessarily narcy but it’s definitely eye catching when you mog everyone and one person just mogs you casually. I think every tall person or above average height experiences this.

• +1
To be honest I can go a whole day just mogging everyone and everyone being taller than me and just all of the sudden someone who’s one inch taller than me passes me and it just shows how you are truly a big fish in a small pond. I’m not necessarily narcy but it’s definitely eye catching when you mog everyone and one person just mogs you casually. I think every tall person or above average height experiences this.
very true but I am not even that rare. I would argue that average zoomer in very high class area is above 6'5

• +1
very true but I am not even that rare. I would argue that average zoomer in very high class area is above 6'5
Oh fuck I mistyped it I might “being taller than everyone and then meeting someone an inch taller than me”

I’m probably going to get Mk and shit too since I’m 18 so maybe can squeeze an inch or so. But honestly face mogs height in reality but being 6’6+ is definitely a huge halo because being tall is a desirable trait.

So true

• +1
False, average is not 6’5 unless your in some African tribe .. 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and poopoohead

and like 30% with lifts
Bro what? LMFAO 6'4 is extremely tall in New York, enough to mog anyone. Either you measured yourself wrong or you're larping.