Is there any point in living life as a manlet?

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
In this day of age, women demand a 6’3 gigachad, even average heights get disregarded a lot of the times in modern dating. As a manlet, you’ll get made fun of in person and online :feelswhy:. You can’t even LDAR without people cyberbullying you about your height. Nor can you go outside without getting heightmogged by women or even middlschoolers. It’s genuinely over if you’re a manlet, even gigachads like Tom Cruise get made fun of because of his height. Only thing us manlets can do is geomax or get limb lengthening (permanent muscle damage, nerve damage, risk of paralyzation, etc) which is also very costly in terms of time and finances. All we have are those 2 shitty options… No fate is worse than being a manlet, and pair that up with an ugly face and its over.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Pandora, VisageVirtuoso√ and 6 others
@JohnDoe Theres no escape.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Costcosuperstore
Yeah it's fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, BeanletMogger, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
Meanwhile a 5’4 black guy has 20 kids

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, n9wiff, Sprinkles and 2 others
In this day of age, women demand a 6’3 gigachad, even average heights get disregarded a lot of the times in modern dating. As a manlet, you’ll get made fun of in person and online :feelswhy:. You can’t even LDAR without people cyberbullying you about your height. Nor can you go outside without getting heightmogged by women or even middlschoolers. It’s genuinely over if you’re a manlet, even gigachads like Tom Cruise get made fun of because of his height. Only thing us manlets can do is geomax or get limb lengthening (permanent muscle damage, nerve damage, risk of paralyzation, etc) which is also very costly in terms of time and finances. All we have are those 2 shitty options… No fate is worse than being a manlet, and pair that up with an ugly face and its over.
No point in living if true manlet, not saying you should kys, but find something else to do than chasing women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, depressionmaxxing and murdah
How tall is OP?

You’ve never been to the hood
I live in the hood lil bro, I'm a poor Nafri, the only people I saw being 5'2 and having 20 kids are currycels

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Delusionalcel, might aswell believe in the bluepill and live a happy cucked life
Religion is an excellent cope, without this I think I would've KMS, nothing beats going to the mosque on a Saturday evening and eating iftar with the akhis while reciting the Quran and praying together the brotherhood is real and strong! How do you cope with life brah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 51576 and murdah
of course there is, since there are other ways to find fulfillment besides fucking women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and murdah
of course there is, since there are other ways to find fulfillment besides fucking women
Not for most men. I’d wager that at least 90% of men, if not more, live for women.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, monkeyman296 and murdah
Not for most men. I’d wager that at least 90% of men, if not more, live for women.
it’s definitely a very difficult thing to completely get over / ignore since it’s a biological desire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and murdah
Absolutely not, I am 6'3" and did not care until a new friend of mine I've become close with is 6'5"

My dad is 6'5" but thats my dad so I did not perceive his height the same way I do a random guy.

I cannot believe how tall 6'5" barefoot is, when he's in shoes he's like 6'7" or some shit is fucking retarded.

The only benefit is that if we are out with girls I can lie about being 6'5" and he will say 6'8" because females have no idea how to actually guess height with a number.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora and murdah
Religion is an excellent cope, without this I think I would've KMS, nothing beats going to the mosque on a Saturday evening and eating iftar with the akhis while reciting the Quran and praying together the brotherhood is real and strong! How do you cope with life brah?
With women.
Im muslim too, or i was. It‘s a nice feeling if you can believe in it. Sadly i lost my faith and can‘t have those

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
fuck this fucking fucking thread just ruined my night im a manlet 6'3" is a joke in 2024.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, murdah and autistic_tendencies
It’s women fault for being so tall now
Hahahahahah

• JFL
If you have a pretty face it doesn’t matter nearly as much tbh. But obviously with height results would multiply, critikal is gl. If he was tall he would have never been a sperg lol

He got a brutal hand in height, his dad is like 6’3 jfl. I dont know tho maybe his ogre dad got cucked by chadlet

• +1
fuck this fucking fucking thread just ruined my night im a manlet 6'3" is a joke in 2024.
If this type of threads affect u at all ur not blkpilled enough

OP is 5’10

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and murdah
No

• +1
With women.
Im muslim too, or i was. It‘s a nice feeling if you can believe in it. Sadly i lost my faith and can‘t have those

You’re a fairly smart person. Hilarious that someone like you could ever believe in muh allah gifting you virgin pussy buffet in heaven and also believing that a pedophile mass murderer is Gods final prophet and a moral exemplar! 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and murdah
Lol all the height threads on here are so funny to me. I always see short guys (even turbomanlets) with girlfriends. Most of the tall guys where I live are gangly ugly nerds. Idk where the fuck you live maybe germany or sumn but where i live height barely means anything. It's like looksmax just says the exact opposite of what i see in real life

Last edited:
You’re a fairly smart person. Hilarious that someone like you could ever believe in muh allah gifting you virgin pussy buffet in heaven and also believing that a pedophile mass murderer is Gods final prophet and a moral exemplar! 🤣
That‘s why i like shias and jesus (not Christianity as a whole) more. When i said the same thing to my parents they wanted to abandon and kill me, from there on i don‘t like religion at all

how tall are you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back