Is there any point in showing up for class if the slides are online?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like would u?

Only way I would show up is if

attendance is part of grade

friends are in the class and if they make it enjoyable

if there are girls in the class which I want to talk to

I'd go to ask the professor questions but if the professor sucks or no test/quiz/assigned that day then no

Only way I would show up is if

attendance is part of grade

friends are in the class and if they make it enjoyable

if there are girls in the class which I want to talk to
pretty much attendance and thats it

theres mostly just dudes, it a 2 :30 hour once a week class. Already missed last week, also cutitng today.

He doesnt take attendance much tbh, sometimes he forgets.

pretty much attendance and thats it

theres mostly just dudes, it a 2 :30 hour once a week class. Already missed last week, also cutitng today.

He doesnt take attendance much tbh, sometimes he forgets.
C’s get degrees unless you actually care which I would say you should attend

remember we all have different goals and different paths, follow what you believe will lead you to your goals

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 283
they lecturer explains stuff which he doesnt have on the slides, the slides are just a general idea, attend for maximum information

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
they lecturer explains stuff which he doesnt have on the slides, the slides are just a general idea, attend for maximum information
This guy attends lectures

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Yes definetely. You Save so much time on the long run by actually knowing what the prof wants from you which he only says iin Class. And he says whats unimportant so you can skip and what needs extra time so you learn very efficient. If you understand it in Class because the prof explains it better than the slide the final Learning for exam is a walk in the park.

Considering you studying sth technical

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
Well all my slides are made available beforehand(to print them off for the lecture duhhh). I still go to as many lectures as I can, I just feel bad if I miss them, University costs so much $$$£££ these days.

Happy4

For retention purposes it is best just o go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back