Is there any point in training shoulders as a natty?

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
They just don’t grow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, thecel and Deleted member 29250
no give up ldar and leave the pussy for the rest of us go binge eat and watch netflix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tryingtoascend, Deleted member 27472, thecel and 2 others
there's no point in training period it's all about your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, thecel and forevermirin
cope

Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 51115 PM

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 29250 and Deleted member 20399

Attachments

• IMG_7538.jpeg
    IMG_7538.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and forevermirin
Eating more = even worse face. Also ur frauding with lighting here
yeh no shit but u gotta get a little bulky to put on mass as a natty. then cutting and seeing the shreds come in is so worth it bro.
also yeah most my physique pics are frauded bc whats the point otherwise even david laid frauds hard.
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 52149 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
@forevermirin post a picture right now in normal lighting with your arms straight down

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
Just do cable lateral raises and Lu raises.

Lu/DB lateral raises put tension on the medial delt in the contracted position.

Cable lateral raises—with the cable’s start point just under parallel to the horizon when the arm is vertical—put tension on the medial delt in the stretched position.

yeh no shit but u gotta get a little bulky to put on mass as a natty. then cutting and seeing the shreds come in is so worth it bro.
also yeah most my physique pics are frauded bc whats the point otherwise even david laid frauds hard.
View attachment 2182827
So in reality ur shoulders look flat and shit. Also I bulked to like 187lbs. I’m now at ~173lbs and won’t stop till I’m 165

• Hmm...
Just do cable lateral raises and Lu raises.

Lu/DB lateral raises put tension on the medial delt in the contracted position.

Cable lateral raises—with the cable’s start point just under parallel to the horizon when the arm is vertical—put tension on the medial delt in the stretched position.
I do cable lateral raises already. It never began

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Share your shoulder routine, brah.
no shoulder pressing or flat bench - i used to do incline bench at 30 and 45+ degrees on push day. first maybe 4x6 for strength (30 degs) then 5x8-10 for volume + drop set. i do a lot of lat raises tho - start off with cable lat raises superset with cable rear delt then finish with db lateral raises superset with db rear delt flyes. lots of volume on the isolation and really focus on the burn more than getting full rom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Max Frauder and thecel
So in reality ur shoulders look flat and shit. Also I bulked to like 187lbs. I’m now at ~173lbs and won’t stop till I’m 165

here this is fairly unfrauded and without a pump.
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 52552 PM
whats ur height

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20399
there's no point in training period it's all about your face
and height

Huge cope.

• +1
Yeah I’m thinking there’s just no point training them. I’m 5’11
sure just don't train them instead of accepting ur doing something wrong either in the gym or kitchen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
sure just don't train them instead of accepting ur doing something wrong either in the gym or kitchen.
I’m doing nothing wrong. Ur pics and my pics prove it’s pointless training them cause they just end up flat anyway. Another example is natural hypertrophy.

Attachments

• IMG_7539.jpeg
    IMG_7539.jpeg
    447.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
I’m doing nothing wrong. Ur pics and my pics prove it’s pointless training them cause they just end up flat anyway. Another example is natural hypertrophy.
bro if ur depleted + in shit lighting ur gonna look flat no matter how big u are.
ur comparing your bathroom mirror selfie to mine in natural indoor lighting early in the morning - they're not the same.
the guy u posted clearly has shit shoulder genetics because his pecs look much better in comparison.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Deleted member 20399