Is there any possible ways to change canthal tilt

R

reavz

Iron
I’m 14 and I was wondering if it’s possible that my canthal tilt will change as I get older?

MSE, PDO THREADS, Exercising a certain facial muscle I forget the name

I’m 14 and I was wondering if it’s possible that my canthal tilt will change as I get older?
I dont think canthal tilt can change even in puberty, its mostly genetics, Unless you do something to change ur eyelid shape, which would make the tilt look better.

I dont think canthal tilt can change even in puberty, its mostly genetics, Unless you do something to change ur eyelid shape, which would make the tilt look better.
Both my parents have positive tilt. and it seems like it might be tilting more upwards over time but I don’t know if that’s just me

Both my parents have positive tilt. and it seems like it might be tilting more upwards over time but I don’t know if that’s just me
You are going through puberty, Tissues and bones are developing and maybe it could make your tilt look better.

MSE, PDO THREADS, Exercising a certain facial muscle I forget the name
MSE will change your eyes very slightly, but there's a chance of becoming severely asymmetrical from it, so I don't recommend it .Also, PDO threads don't work. I've used 40 of them, and there has been zero change

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
What does MSE mean
Maxillary Skeletal Expansion

Gr8 lrg

MSE will change your eyes very slightly, but there's a chance of becoming severely asymmetrical from it, so I don't recommend it .Also, PDO threads don't work. I've used 40 of them, and there has been zero change
How is it not working, where have you done the PDOs and how did you do them, there were great results for other ppl here

How is it not working, where have you done the PDOs and how did you do them, there were great results for other ppl here
I used 40 of them in total on my temples, nasolabial folds, and around the sides of my face to lift it up more.