is there any real way to narcymax? get rid of empathy or guilt (srs)

xom

xom

Banned
knowing all this info is a great power, but how do you get over the fact that you are pretty much knowingly, almost constantly manipulating/lying to people all the time? normies do this unknowingly, and actually believe the things they are saying, but being aware of it is hard.

its easy to type on an internet forum dont give a fuck and do what you want, use it to ur advantage as much as u can, but when you are face to face with people its an entirely different story

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
knowing all this info is a great power, but how do you get over the fact that you are pretty much knowingly, almost constantly manipulating/lying to people all the time? normies do this unknowingly, and actually believe the things they are saying, but being aware of it is hard.

its easy to type on an internet forum dont give a fuck and do what you want, use it to ur advantage as much as u can, but when you are face to face with people its an entirely different story
Don't lie to people tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Realize that life is senseless and that we are all just programmed useless corpses

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and kobecel

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
i dont like lying, but we all know you have to lie at some point or tell half truths/hide things about yourself/or gas yourself up to seem like hot shit/agree with things u dont agree with/act like u care about things. ive seen it when someone is not as attractive in a friend group compared to others, everyone tells them they are beautiful and could get a partner if they just get out there more, thats just a lie, but no one is going to say to their face you are too ugly to get a gf/bf lol

I would think if you're on a very heavy test cycle then you'll be more aggressive and less empathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It's a feeling of being superior and therefore being "allowed" to lie and manipulate because eveyone else is just a piece of garbage. I was narcissistic in the past I'm working on getting rid of it right now.

I don't know but I'm pretty narcy irl. you born with it or not

Become nihilistic and read philosophy so you end up thinking you’re better than everyone narcy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Watch facialabuse videos for days straight until you don't feel anything by seeing women being completely degraded so that social dynamic has been normalized in your brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Watch facialabuse videos for days straight until you don't feel anything by seeing women being completely degraded so that social dynamic has been normalized in your brain.

All of those who visited that thread and didn't like that post are soft soyboy bluepill cucks confirmed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I would rather be honest than lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back