Is there any room for improvement for me? Do I have potential?

Jino1212

Jino1212

Iron
The dull skin is because of smoking. I have quit now and it should become more vibrant over time. Also working on the acne already.

I think there is some stuff to improve on but I find it hard to pinpoint what to really focus on so I thought let me ask the professionals on this site

45808519 C825 4AC3 ACA0 7837CE480C3A
9621B8A8 18E4 4830 B2A1 455FC56A9526
E24FC49F D82C 40D7 8AF8 15B5F9D8937E
46F730F1 4E41 4B34 95DA 4FE8E3706E7A

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth and borntosuffer
Skincare (u can hop on tret / accutane which can also reduce ur nose size), train neck, u look a little bloated, leanmaxx, your hair looks frizzy fix that

1,77 FWHR
1,10 Midface Ratio

Failos: Bulky nose, unkept facial hair, frizzy hair, negative canthal tilt, bad eyebrows, straight medial canthus, bloating
Halos: Long lashes, no visible dark undereye circles, Midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Elias.exe
1,77 FWHR
1,10 Midface Ratio

Failos: Bulky nose, unkept facial hair, frizzy hair, negative canthal tilt, bad eyebrows, straight medial canthus, bloating
so whats my potential? Will I be able to hit 8/10? Idk the looksmax ratings

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Roquefort and 6PSLcel
1,77 FWHR
1,10 Midface Ratio

What's the ideal fwhr and midface ratio and how to calculate?

so whats my potential? Will I be able to hit 8/10? Idk the looksmax ratings
LIsten im not going to sugarcoat,
You are a 4.5 out of then, ugly ass skin ridden with acne, no apparent bones, u seem below average. Now u reaching 8 ? Impossible, even with all surgeries available u would just look uncanny, ur best bet is a nice oofy doofy 6 out of then, above average with a head full of hairs.

LIsten im not going to sugarcoat,
You are a 4.5 out of then, ugly ass skin ridden with acne, no apparent bones, u seem below average. Now u reaching 8 ? Impossible, even with all surgeries available u would just look uncanny, ur best bet is a nice oofy doofy 6 out of then, above average with a head full of hairs.
Alright appreciate the honesty. 6 it is then. Probably gonna try to money max then hehe.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Going on this site might have been a mistake lol I’m already on antidepressants
Yes, it is really challenging mentally and would change your whole look at life as a whole being blackpilled, also a few people killed themselves here

Drop the antidepressants and go full on looksmaxxing, you'll feel better than ever

But leave the site or only lurk here a bit and come back once you are mentally stronger or smth

• +1
Reactions: Jino1212
Yes, it is really challenging mentally and would change your whole look at life as a whole being blackpilled, also a few people killed themselves here

Drop the antidepressants and go full on looksmaxxing, you'll feel better than ever

But leave the site or only lurk here a bit and come back once you are mentally stronger or smth
Yea well this site is probably full of people that are probably also not very fortunate looking. Which is making them sour to other people.

I hope I’m not that bad looking but I think I am. Idk.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Yea well this site is probably full of people that are probably also not very fortunate looking. Which is making them sour to other people.

I hope I’m not that bad looking but I think I am. Idk.
You're not bad looking bro, you just need to do what I pointed out earlier