Is there any safe way to change eye color?

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
I was considering contacts but the thing is, if you even get a speck of dust on your contacts it will feel like you got a rock in your eye. Is there any safe surgeries?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, thecel and Lux
@Alexanderr made a thread on some laser surgery a while back but it looks like it will leave brown specks next to pupil

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@Alexanderr made a thread on some laser surgery a while back but it looks like it will leave brown specks next to pupil
Would be fine for me i already have brown around my pupil. The rest of the eyes is a mix of amber, green and blue

• +1
Reactions: Lux
it looks like it will leave brown specks next to pupil
Those were intentional. The procedure is still in its clinical trial phase so they kept pigment around the pupil since it’s an unnecessary risk to operate there. They can get all the data they need elsewhere.
The commercial product will remove all pigment in the Iris.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and Lux
I was considering contacts but the thing is, if you even get a speck of dust on your contacts it will feel like you got a rock in your eye. Is there any safe surgeries?
Honey.
Worked for me, but you need to get it directly from a trusted farmer.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Honey.
Worked for me, but you need to get it directly from a trusted farmer.
What do you mean by worked for me?
What changed?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What changed?
Brown to hazel green.
it lightens your eye color a lot especially when exposed to the sun.
it took a year of daily application tho, i used those small drops bottles to apply it, you need to make sure you re getting pure natural honey. I know a farmer personally that's why i went through with it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1c, AscendingHero, bugeye and 1 other person
What changed?
I was 15 so i didn't even read or want to hear about any possible side effects or dangers i just went through with it and it worked for me altho i'm sure had i done my research or read about it somewhere today at my current age i would dismiss it and move on.

I was 15 so i didn't even read or want to hear about any possible side effects or dangers i just went through with it and it worked for me altho i'm sure had i done my research or read about it somewhere today at my current age i would dismiss it and move on.
were you born with brown eyes or blue?

interesting. would you say the hazel green looks more like a light brown?
Yes it does indeed, people only notice the green when i'm under sun light
do you have to apply it consistently or else it will fade?
That's what girls say ( it's something they did for years i just took a page from their book, my sister still applies weekly after years)
Mine hasn't faded but i lost interest at one year mark, i originally wanted full green eyes but people have been complimenting my eyes for always changing colors ( the more sunlight the more green you see ) so i decided to let it stay this way, it's more of a rare thing and i like having something looked at as interesting and unique. So many people have green eyes out there, not many have eyes that "look" to change depending on the weather that day and time of the day.

>like my shit, i don't wana fuck up my rep to post ratio more than it's already fucked lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androgenman, N1c, AscendingHero and 2 others
Yes it does indeed, people only notice the green when i'm under sun light

That's what girls say ( it's something they did for years i just took a page from their book, my sister still applies weekly after years)
Mine hasn't faded but i lost interest at one year mark, i originally wanted full green eyes but people have been complimenting my eyes for always changing colors ( the more sunlight the more green you see ) so i decided to let it stay this way, it's more of a rare thing and i like having something looked at as interesting and unique. So many people have green eyes out there, not many have eyes that "look" to change depending on the weather that day and time of the day.

>like my shit, i don't wana fuck up my rep to post ratio more than it's already fucked lmao
how often do u apply the honey drops?

Do u dilute it with any other stuff?

So ur telling me u apply actual raw honey not honey drops from the store?

How many drops do you put into your eye?

How many times daily do u put in eye drops?

how often do u apply the honey drops?

Do u dilute it with any other stuff?

So ur telling me u apply actual raw honey not honey drops from the store?

How many drops do you put into your eye?

How many times daily do u put in eye drops?
just wear contacts ...

Cope JFL. I wear prescription contacts. I get up, insta put them on, take off when in bed. If you think people are gonna find out then you dumb af

Cope JFL. I wear prescription contacts. I get up, insta put them on, take off when in bed. If you think people are gonna find out then you dumb af
stfu greycel i shit on ur kind

Attachments

• tales!.PNG
    tales!.PNG
    402.1 KB · Views: 6
@Bill Bruce Can't even properly embed an image, caging at your IQ greycel

@Bill Bruce I have u rent free u little fool keep replying to me you obedient litle mutt

Last edited:
@Bill Bruce ":love:"love react all my posts u obedient dog. I have u on my leash

I think
NewEyes laser in spain is quite safe