Is there any single girl out there without a bf?

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
I am fucking sick of the words "my/your/her boyfriend". All of them have one, every single one of them.
I hate it even more when they are nice to you and then you hear those words.
People in relationships should be forced by law to wear a special necklace or something to know it so you don't waste your time with them.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Nrrr15 and Deleted member 3902
all foids would wear one to not get approached by subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Norwooder, Blitz and 6 others
tbh a lot dont seem to. i think the ones that are are just way more vocal about it

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15 and turkproducer
ALL THE SLIGHTLY GOOD LOOKING ONES GOT BOYFRIENDS AND THEY ALL LOOK LIKE TIKTOK SLAYERS WHERE DO THEY FKING FIND THEM. IN MY SCHOOL THEY WERE BRINGNG THEM FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ALL THE TIME, LIKE TO VISIT THEM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, PubertyMaxxer, Nrrr15 and 3 others
ALL THE SLIGHTLY GOOD LOOKING ONES GOT BOYFRIENDS AND THEY ALL LOOK LIKE TIKTOK SLAYERS WHERE DO THEY FKING FIND THEM. IN MY SCHOOL THEY WERE BRINGNG THEM FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ALL THE TIME, LIKE TO VISIT THEM
IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE EVERY SINGLE GIRL WITH A BF IS DATING A LEONARDO DICAPRIO LITE JFL

JUST LOL AT THIS FADE AND CREWCUT MEMES WHEN EVERY SLAYER I SEE IRL EITHER HAS LONG/MIDDLE LENGTH BROWN/BLACK CURLY HAIR OR CURTAINS (WITH ANY SORT OF HAIRCOLOR) NO MATTER THE FCKN RACE LMOA

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15 and Catawampus
IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE EVERY SINGLE GIRL WITH A BF IS DATING A LEONARDO DICAPRIO LITE JFL

JUST LOL AT THIS FADE AND CREWCUT MEMES WHEN EVERY SLAYER I SEE IRL EITHER HAS LONG/MIDDLE LENGTH BROWN/BLACK CURLY HAIR OR CURTAINS (WITH ANY SORT OF HAIRCOLOR) NO MATTER THE FCKN RACE LMOA

YE SAME, AND THEYRE ALL 6'1 + SOMEHOW IDK HOW THATS POSSIBLE AND THEY GOT PERFECT SKIN AND COMPACT EYE HUNTER EYE AREA ITS INSANE , WE LITERALLY CANT COMPETE JFL FJFJ J

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Nrrr15 and Catawampus
  • +1
Reactions: Nrrr15 and stuckneworleans
YE SAME, AND THEYRE ALL 6'1 + SOMEHOW IDK HOW THATS POSSIBLE AND THEY GOT PERFECT SKIN AND COMPACT EYE HUNTER EYE AREA ITS INSANE , WE LITERALLY CANT COMPETE JFL FJFJ J
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF SON ( i do agree on the rest)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and zeno
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Nrrr15, Aesthetic and 2 others
If you woke up as Chico tomorrow you would suddenly find that a lot of girls seem to be single.

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14, PubertyMaxxer, Nrrr15 and 3 others
I don't care if fat girls or ugly girls or low tier normie girls have a boyfriend

You are all subhuman and can die, stop coping you ugly girls, you are incels too

But when a cute Stacy has a boyfriend.... Something inside of me dies...

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
the question should be "is are any girls out there who aren't having casual sex or never rode CC?"

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Nrrr15 and Aesthetic
I don't care if fat girls or ugly girls or low tier normie girls have a boyfriend

You are all subhuman and can die, stop coping you ugly girls, you are incels too

an obese girl literally has more SMV then a Chadlite in his prime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Nrrr15 and turkproducer

Some time ago I saw a Staceylite with a fucking gorilla, she mogged him to the grave, I even mogged him hard. I usually don't care about this but he didn't deserve her, seriously fuck that faggot hope she cheats on him. For once I hope Chad steals the girl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
an obese girl literally has more SMV then a Chadlite in his prime
Don't care

Can't fraud absolute numbers

If you are a fat obese girl, you are a fat obese girl

Even if you are married to Chad, you still ugly

Don't care

Can't fraud absolute numbers

If you are a fat obese girl, you are a fat obese girl

Even if you are married to Chad, you still ugly
It doesnt matter if she is ugly, in SMV terms she mogs all of us in this forum combined

SMV is what matters irl, the fat girl will have more guys sexually attracted to her than anyone on this site.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and turkproducer
It doesnt matter if she is ugly, in SMV terms she mogs all of us in this forum combined

SMV is what matters irl, the fat girl will have more guys sexually attracted to her than anyone on this site.
Doesn't make her genetic material more valuable

Doesn't make her genetic material more valuable
You don't understand bro, the more SMV the more valuable.

Bcs she is so desired her genetic material BECOMES valuable.
Even tho in normal ancient circumstances this would never be the case.

• +1
You don't understand bro, the more SMV the more valuable.

Bcs she is so desired her genetic material BECOMES valuable.
Even tho in normal ancient circumstances this would never be the case.
Dude a 4 psl girl will always be a 4psl girl

And her looksmatch will always be a 4psl guy

Doesn't matter how her smv is or how many Chad's she gets

With your logic Hugh Heffner has a high smv too because of his money and his genetic is valuable
Silvio Berlusconi who is fucking 17 year old prostitutes has high smv too then

But is that the truth? No.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic

With your logic Hugh Heffner has a high smv too because of his money and his genetic is valuable
Silvio Berlusconi has high smv too then

Obviously but what i meant to say is that her PSL doesn't matter at this point.
Hypergamy is so fucked a 4 PSL girl is treated like a goddess

Silvio Berlusconi has high smv too then

whats the point if her looksmatch is a 4psl guy if shes never attracted to him or he never fucks her tho

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and PubertyMaxxer
pls end my suffering

• +1
all good looking girls either have a boyfriend or they have one (or multiple) fuck buddy.

you can rest assured they have sex every week

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Every foid I ever came into contact with had a bf

• +1

There are some who fish for chad but still single because obviously won't fuck an inkwell.

• +1
If all girls habe bf, all men have gfs.

We know that many men dont have gfs, son that means not all Girls have bfs

Obviously but what i meant to say is that her PSL doesn't matter at this point.
Hypergamy is so fucked a 4 PSL girl is treated like a goddess
And a 4 psl guy is treated like a dog.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Aesthetic
Tbh there's a few ugly girls that I know that don't have bf's, but every single remotely attractive girl seems to be taken ngl.

No idea where all the chads are that they are dating honestly. Dating as a young man sucks hard, young women have so many options because they date older men aswell.

• +1
there's a 4'10 girl at my school if she's even 4'10 probably shorter that gets a shitton of attention from even 6'8 guys its fucking insane. She looks like absolute trash and gets so many guys going after her. 500 years ago they wouldve probably thrown her of a mountain

• +1
THE SUICIDE FUEL IS TOO STRONG STOP PLEASE STOOOOOOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEE :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

there's a 4'10 girl at my school if she's even 4'10 probably shorter that gets a shitton of attention from even 6'8 guys its fucking insane. She looks like absolute trash and gets so many guys going after her. 500 years ago they wouldve probably thrown her of a mountain
Height on a woman is never a problem unless she is too tall, even then she will always find some super tall bf.