Is there any surgery to make your chin more square and project more?

winter

winter

❄️
Title

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
"salludon surgery"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 3 others
wraparound jaw implant?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pumanator and winter
For squareness, a custom chin implant depending on the underlying structure.

For projection (which can also increase squareness) you need a Genioplasty, which is better than implants by a mile. Tbh I’d just say Genioplasty for any chin concerns.

If you had pics it would help.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife and 3 others

For projection (which can also increase squareness) you need a Genioplasty, which is better than implants by a mile. Tbh I’d just say Genioplasty for any chin concerns.

but genioplasty wont make your chin more square will it? i feel like i have a really round chin I mean i can dm you pics if youd like

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Danish_Retard
wraparound jaw implant?
could be an option just yet to see a decent jaw implant result ngl most are really uncanny looking seems like alot of the time it destroys facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: bogii

If the chin comes more forward should it give the illusion of it being wider since it is closer to the observer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Cheat_Win
There are so many variations to a genioplasty depending on the goals of the patient. Some surgeons are skillful enough to make a chin taller, squared and projected using only bone cuts. But if you are looking for a very specific shape then I’d say genioplasty for foward projection and and implant that would only widen the chin, and the implant should be made of peek, not silicone.

• +1
Reactions: mattix and valhalar
If the chin comes more forward should it give the illusion of it being wider since it is closer to the observer?
That’s correct, it may also look taller if thats what you desire.

could be an option just yet to see a decent jaw implant result ngl most are really uncanny looking seems like alot of the time it destroys facial harmony
@TheLordMadness and @Win200 have great results even @Improver looks better than before while looking uncanny but he is gonna fix it

Yes. Its my case. Very projected chin it looks even wider than it is.

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4
That’s correct, it may also look taller if thats what you desire.
I'm getting chin height reduced
Havin an overly tall but unprojecting chin gives a very flat faced appearance
I need more forward grown appearance

• +1
Reactions: bogii
chin shield is your way.

if you had a round jaw with non projecting chin, would you go wraparound or only chin shield genio?

Explain that to your surgeon then, anything is possible if you’re on the right hands. Remember this, you don’t want to a have a deep mentolabial fold, which is what you may get if you chin is very recessed and choose a chin implant. In contrast a genioplasty will not only bring the chin foward but also avoid a deep mentolabial angle because it will bring the tissues foward unlike an implant.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Any problems with genioplasty like screws coming out or future problems?

I also want exactly this, and not use implants

I heard there is a technique of Genioplasty that wide the chin also, but very few doctors do it

Also, there is the chin wing, but I heard some signifcantly cons of chin wing, so Im confuse in this topic

You can actually fraud making your chin/jaw more projected without surgery. Will be posting a guide on it soon.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and looksseg
MSDO widens the chin. Also i think Coceancig's geniopaully also does

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
a
You can actually fraud making your chin/jaw more projected without surgery. Will be posting a guide on it soon.
alright tag me in it

MSDO widens the chin. Also i think Coceancig's geniopaully also does
im in a place where msdo/mse is just not an option ngl so out of question for me </3

I heard there is a technique of Genioplasty that wide the chin also, but very few doctors do it

Also, there is the chin wing, but I heard some signifcantly cons of chin wing, so Im confuse in this topic
i got reccomended jaw prothesis from a surgeon but ive legit never heard of this or seen anyone talk about this

Yes you can split the chin bone as well to add width. Chin wing is similar to jutting effect but creates a ‘step off’ down the mandible where the cut ends.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and looksseg
Should be something similar to implant

Yes you can split the chin bone as well to add width. Chin wing is similar to jutting effect but creates a ‘step off’ down the mandible where the cut ends.
And how bad is this “step off”?