is there any way for ethnics to get inside the great walls of Chinese women?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
more so Asian women in general not just Chinese women, just felt it was a good pun. Anyways, is there any way for ethnics to get inside the sugar walls of Asian women? I only know the vague stereotypes that Asian women see whiteness as beautiful, and blacks as anomalies, but even a megamogging tyrone, would he be able to slay k pop girls? I need a theory short or long, yes or no answers aren't really what im looking for here but im curious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, SoyGune, Deleted member 9389 and 1 other person
idk but bump

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Asians hate anything that isnt white, europeans are literally the eptimome of Asian standards that's why they slay in asia.

If you put a curry in Asia theres no hope, only white passing turks and south western asians stand a slight chance I figure.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LooksJourney, Warlow and 3 others
Asians hate anything that isnt white, europeans are literally the eptimome of Asian standards that's why they slay in asia.

If you put a curry in Asia theres no hope, only white passing turks and south western asians stand a slight chance I figure.
what about pale middle easterners like levantines?

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t

what about lightskins who have a lot of white features? colored eyes, soft yellow skin, nice hair, hooded eyes etc etc, basically only a few negroid features? I figure its like, if lightskin looks whiter than an Asian that's mog potential no? kinda like that lightskin who went famous for his mugshot.

I giga coomed 2 skinny asian bitches
One was nearly prime the other was giga whore
Im brown man

what about pale middle easterners like levantines?
Idk tbh, if you have white skin and blue eyes thats all you need. Key word is lighter features.

Edit: but Asians mostly value the north Atlantid pheno and Scandinavian phenos

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I giga coomed 2 skinny asian bitches
One was nearly prime the other was giga whore
Im brown man
no im talking about actual Asian women not Asian American women or the ugly Asian women, im talking kpop girls

Idk tbh, if you have white skin and blue eyes thats all you need. Key word is lighter features.
you think he would be veneered by Asian women?

Attachments

• 1280_jeremy_meeks_hot_mugshot_guy.jpg
    1280_jeremy_meeks_hot_mugshot_guy.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 8
(
you think he would be veneered by Asian women?
Asians dont like blacks for the most part, but Jeremy is light, honestly I dont know gonna make a tinder experiment with him in Asia.

Asians also see whites as a status symbol anyone with negroid faces are low status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 7313 and kej3094
(
Asians dont like blacks for the most part, but Jeremy is light, honestly I dont know gonna make a tinder experiment with him in Asia.
would love to see the results, keep me posted!

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1751, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and SubhumanCurrycel
so theoretically that means i can get a noodle as well.
No I don't think you can, share your colour.
I'm incel af ethnic in Asia, and this is my colour, with my pale jbw friend and random curries for comparison.
IMG 20191220 1827062
IMG 20200122 1511462

No I don't think you can, share your colour.
I'm incel af ethnic in Asia, and this is my colour, with my pale jbw friend and random curries for comparison.
View attachment 618158View attachment 618159
are you tanned? or is it your natural color?

idk man you look kinda fat too maybe that's the issue idk.

my skin color is almost cumskin, it just have a yellow tint to it.

21ctTuqfMQL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOUR%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

are you tanned? or is it your natural color?

idk man you look kinda fat too maybe that's the issue idk.

my skin color is almost cumskin, it just have a yellow tint to it.

21ctTuqfMQL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOUR%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
I was a little tan there, but it's pretty much my natural shit colour, and am more or less naturally that dark.
Yes am fat, but even when I wasn't I was incel af.
If that's your colour you posted it might be ok for you, but you will still be viewed as second tier

Can I do this as a light skin mexican I need to know

Can I do this as a light skin mexican I need to know
Only if you have good european pheno, not Aztec.
Even then you will be 1-2 points handicapped Vs a real northern JBW.

Only if you have good european pheno, not Aztec.
Even then you will be 1-2 points handicapped Vs a real northern JBW.
Idk my pheno I think im mixed Aztec and euro

I am tan north african and I slayed in china, indonesia and thailand. Girls came at me to take pictures also in rural regions. Havent gone to korea or japan but im sure its much harder there.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Blackout.xl
JFL at the title

Lets get super fucking real here

Asian girls are a cope for anyone who couldn't get a white girl

I am tan north african and I slayed in china, indonesia and thailand. Girls came at me to take pictures also in rural regions. Havent gone to korea or japan but im sure its much harder there.
Thats cause they've never seen a black person JFL

If the asian women are westernized its possible but if you in the east they avoid dark colored people

JFL at the title

Lets get super fucking real here

Asian girls are a cope for anyone who couldn't get a white girl
ehhh in some cases sure, but.. lets be honest white women nowadays are extremely degenerate. Rarely both pretty AND modest. If they are, they only accept the top top top .01% of males because they know their worth. I have a pretty white girlfriend but an Asian girl who I would never have to worry about where her head is at, very nice for building a foundation for a family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back