Is there any way i can fix this fucked up chin without surrgery and if not what surgery i need a type of genio or chin implant?

A

alekahmeti

Iron
IMG 20231001 221723

Attachments

• IMG_20231002_005329.jpg
    IMG_20231002_005329.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
holy shit how is your ramus longer than your mandible body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, temporomandibular32, 5.5psl and 1 other person
what the hell is going on here. this is weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
just mew bro!

• JFL
Reactions: ongifm and Deleted member 42408
Brutal. Leave this site and find something that interests you,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Genioplasty. You have a good forward grown looking maxilla from these pics. Also seem to have decent brow ridge and overall genes. Ur chin recession is the major flaw.

W/o elective plastic surgery is likely impossible unless you have fucked dental issues causing recession?

If so if you’re still a kid and can get ur parents to pay for dental procedure to fix recession then do that. Otherwise genio

• +1
too expensive bro u know that
If you're in a first world country you could get insurance to pay for it. you look deformed (no offense).

too expensive bro u know that
you will probably end up paying more for genio from some overhyped surgeon than you would for bimax at a perfectly capable surgeon who simply doesn't have clout with this forum

Genioplasty. You have a good forward grown looking maxilla from these pics. Also seem to have decent brow ridge and overall genes. Ur chin recession is the major flaw.

W/o elective plastic surgery is likely impossible unless you have fucked dental issues causing recession?

If so if you’re still a kid and can get ur parents to pay for dental procedure to fix recession then do that. Otherwise genio
im pushing 19 in a week and i have a overbite

Fix your posture, you have slight forward head posture. Continue to mew and correct your posture and you will see good results. You can also try bone smashing

Fix your posture, you have slight forward head posture. Continue to mew and correct your posture and you will see good results. You can also try bone smashing
what spots do i hit with the hammer in case i bonesmash for my receeded chin

I listened to your advice and ive had good results i owe you with my life now🫡

My parents are good looking especially my mother she was a giga stacy on her teenage years its just that me and my brother were not taught about these stuff and not overall i wasnt very active i started working at 16 like ididnt do any runs before its just sad that i was destined to mog but i wasnt raised right thats why i will be the perfect father for my child

• +1
genio+bimax
u gotta save some money braza

genio+bimax
u gotta save some money braza
I look much better now will do genio after braces maybe conaider bimax in the future

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Deleted member 32410