Is there any way in which one can fix eye asymmetry?

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
The left part of my face, for a reason or another, is slightly slouched/droopy. The most obvious part of this is my eye, my right eye looks 'fine' sitting where it is, but the left one, again, is a bit down and towards the left; is there a way in which this can be fixed, or is it over?

Also on the topic, how do I make sure that my jaw is asymmetrical or is just my chin that's a bit too much to the right/left? Can this also be fixed and if yes, how, in both cases?

All asymmetries are created by underlying skeletal issues. Not issues per se but asymmetries at the skeletal level.

That's alright though, nobody is perfectly symetric and unless you have big asymmetries like a huge ptosis that's not something to sweat about.

• +1
Reactions: smalldicktalcell and Deleted member 29155
The left part of my face, for a reason or another, is slightly slouched/droopy. The most obvious part of this is my eye, my right eye looks 'fine' sitting where it is, but the left one, again, is a bit down and towards the left; is there a way in which this can be fixed, or is it over?

Also on the topic, how do I make sure that my jaw is asymmetrical or is just my chin that's a bit too much to the right/left? Can this also be fixed and if yes, how, in both cases?
Corrective surgery.

All asymmetries are created by underlying skeletal issues. Not issues per se but asymmetries at the skeletal level.

That's alright though, nobody is perfectly symetric and unless you have big asymmetries like a huge ptosis that's not something to sweat about.
I have a slight ptosis; should I bother fixing it, or gather money for other relevant surgeries?

Is it just differences in eyelids? I think one of my eyes is literally higher than the other, like if you drew a line from pupil to pupil one is higher than the other. So are my orbital sockets what are asymmetrical? Whenever I search about correcting eye asymmetry it’s always just about eyelids not about one eye literally being higher than the other

What do you think?^

• +1
Reactions: leumasinho