Is there any way of taking Melanotan 2 without nausea?

LongForgotten

LongForgotten

Silver
I swear I took just 250mcg and I can't eat anything. Sucks cause now I'm both hungry and nauseous at the same time...

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Eat a banana before pin

you shouldnt get nausea if you properly worked up to your current dosage, but if you do then take an antihistamine one hour before, moreplatesmoredates recommends ginger root

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten
Stop taking it, it’s not well researched and has potential risks, why even do this when you have better alternatives?

Stop taking it, it’s not well researched and has potential risks, why even do this when you have better alternatives?
literally everything in life has potential risks

If you ask about alternatives then I’d make an individual post about it if you want.

If you talking about risks, mt2 stimulates the melanocytes which are responsible for skin cancer development, the same way as UV exposure. It’s not researched well, who knows to what degree this system is triggered by mt2

the nausea goes away, but some opt to take it before bed and fall asleep before it hits.

you do not need to take mt2 right before tanning, it stays active for quite a while.

• +1
Reactions: phenotypecel