Is there any way to be be 6,5 or more if ur growth plates are open

D

Deleted member 31876

Iron
Not unless your genetic makeup allows you. HGH and everything else is cope. It may only work if taken during early puberty (10-14) and even then you will only gain 1-2inches maximum

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
Not unless your genetic makeup allows you. HGH and everything else is cope. It may only work if taken during early puberty (10-14) and even then you will only gain 1-2inches maximum
HGH and everything else is not cope lol. Why do people keep saying this. If HGH gave 1-2 inches, then it wouldn't be allowed to be prescribed as the risks wouldn't equal reward.

HGH and everything else is not cope lol. Why do people keep saying this. If HGH gave 1-2 inches, then it wouldn't be allowed to be prescribed as the risks wouldn't equal reward.
I’m talking in reality not theoretically

I’m talking in reality not theoretically
Fair enough, but I think people are allowed to have optimism about HGH and potential height growth boosting compounds, instead of viewing as something that's impossible to achieve and genetics are the only thing that decides it. However, being overly optimistic is bad and can lead people to make life-altering choices over their height that they didn't even realize like taking excess hormones and causing cell overgrowth.

Fair enough, but I think people are allowed to have optimism about HGH and potential height growth boosting compounds, instead of viewing as something that's impossible to achieve and genetics are the only thing that decides it. However, being overly optimistic is bad and can lead people to make life-altering choices over their height that they didn't even realize like taking excess hormones and causing cell overgrowth.
It only works if taken at young ages around 9-14 to see anything worthwhile the efforts even then exposing yourself to increase organ growth and other issues is also not worth it, by the time your done you will have acromegaly

It only works if taken at young ages around 9-14 to see anything worthwhile the efforts even then exposing yourself to increase organ growth and other issues is also not worth it, by the time your done you will have acromegaly
Alright bro, you aren't making nonsense now! Please show me any literature that shows that you will have acromegaly after taking HGH as an adolescent. If this was the case, children wouldn't be allowed to use HGH. HGH isn't as strong as you think it is. You have done no research on this topic and are going off the dome! HGH is effective when open growth plates are present, which means as long as you have open growth plates, growth will appear. Age does not matter.

Alright bro, you aren't making nonsense now! Please show me any literature that shows that you will have acromegaly after taking HGH as an adolescent. If this was the case, children wouldn't be allowed to use HGH. HGH isn't as strong as you think it is. You have done no research on this topic and are going off the dome! HGH is effective when open growth plates are present, which means as long as you have open growth plates, growth will appear. Age does not matter.
Even with growth plates open, growth would still be slower and less effective the older you are.

Also my research : endocrinologist I met in person

Even with growth plates open, growth would still be slower and less effective the older you are.

Also my research : endocrinologist I met in person
Yes, it would be slower but that depends on bone age. If a hypothyroid person with a bone age of 13 at 17 hops on HGH, they'll have similar growth rate to a 13-year-old with a bone age of 13-14 years old within the first year or so. Assuming that catch up growth doesn't arise in the hypothyroid case. growth could possibly be the exact same.

Doctors will still prescribe 16,17, and even 18 year old if they are extremely short and have open growth plates.