Is there any way to darken the limbal ring?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I could really use this. I'd say my eyes are pretty decent with slight squinting but a dark limbal ring would help so much:
IMG 20191219 153244

This is what limbal rings are for those wondering:

I also need way thicker eyebrows

Vegetables

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ngl it's over for you

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
dont know any but i would advise you to get your eyebrows and hair a little bit darker if you can, you look cucky. no offense

• +1
Lack of harmonious eye area
cuckish blonde hair
My eye area is the most harmonious part of my face and this pic was taken 10 cm away

Also I'm dying my hair
dont know any but i would advise you to get your eyebrows and hair a little bit darker if you can, you look cucky. no offense
This and tanning will help alot. I'm carotenoid maxxing too
What is it that makes me look cucky?

Last edited:
My eye area is the most harmonious part of my face and this pic was taken 10 cm away

Also I'm dying my hair

This and tanning will help alot. I'm carotenoid maxxing too

What is it that makes me look cucky?
being pale, eye color and blonde combo.

your face looks like its non angular from this pic too. you seem to lack high t features such as browridge facial leanness and angular jaw

• +1
Is the pic distorted? Looks weird to me

I read you can improve Limbal Ring by doing cardio, improving circulatory health, but I'm not really sure

Is the pic distorted? Looks weird to me

I read you can improve Limbal Ring by doing cardio, improving circulatory health, but I'm not really sure
Yeah it is. I took this really close considering I just wanted to show off my eye color lol

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
You don't need to have thicker brows, you just need lower set

I photoshoped mine to be slight lowered

• +1
Darken your eyebrows

• +1
What can I do for this? botox?

How?
Other than microblading, or hair transplant (Which idk if can be done on eyebrows), i really don't know anything better, i've been applying peppermint oil on eyebrows since September, no improvements, hovewer eyelashes grew like crazy

and i've also photoshoped pupils to be more dilated

• +1
I wish i knew. It would be good for contrast. But there isnt much in this sense.

• Love it
@Gudru Your eyes aren’t bad.
the best option is to buy limbal ring contacts.
6E22DB91 FF57 4339 A1C5 386A216A498B
91BBDF81 266A 4357 8AAB EC45DF3B7C91
57DAB0A6 3001 4001 B638 8CB1C4841343

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 685
YOU WILL NEVER DARKEN YOUR LIMBAL RING
NEVER

• Ugh..
Honestly caging hard at all you retards saying my eye area is bad. My eyebrows are too thin and I'm getting something like minoxidil for that but you're coping if you think my eye area is bad

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_135207.jpg
    IMG_20191220_135207.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 68
MSM may help

• Woah
dye your hair dark brown and you'll ascend ngl

you're blessed with a top decile eye color, make use of the contrast theory

dye your hair dark brown and you'll ascend ngl

you're blessed with a top decile eye color, make use of the contrast theory
Shall I PM? I'm dyeing my hair and applying minox on my eyebrows, after that I'll dye them too

you look good. 7/10 real life standards. you can already get any girl if your personality isnt shit

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and FatJattMofo
Contacts.
Honestly caging hard at all you retards saying my eye area is bad. My eyebrows are too thin and I'm getting something like minoxidil for that but you're coping if you think my eye area is bad
@Alarico8
I found your son bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
looks fake as shit

No it doesn’t my ex had light green eyes and wore those all the time. She even wore them when we first dated and I just assumed she had contacts for vision problems. First time she took them off I was like damn bitch is looksmaxing lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Metatron
Shall I PM? I'm dyeing my hair and applying minox on my eyebrows, after that I'll dye them too
Lack of harmonious eye area
cuckish blonde hair
Niggwr tell him the issue in his eye area. Muh harmony.

Alright. Main issue iwth your eye area is your brows. Basically the brows and eyelashss are not dark ans thick so it looksmins your eye area. Your medial canthus could be better and might get better from mse.
And if anything else its the lmbal ring

• +1
When I woke up today I noticed my limbal ring and it haloed me so hard. My brother has a really dark and thick limbal ring and he gets comments all the time. Limbal ring is CRUCIAL. idk what exactly will improve it, probably we should try a healthy lifestyle at first. I might get limbal ring contact lenses later.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
Niggwr tell him the issue in his eye area. Muh harmony.

Alright. Main issue iwth your eye area is your brows. Basically the brows and eyelashss are not dark ans thick so it looksmins your eye area. Your medial canthus could be better and might get better from mse.
And if anything else its the lmbal ring
Thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Btw. I wouldnt gp near minox. Seems everyday some jewish side effecr is revealed

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Yeah ur eye area is pretty good imo

Yeah ur eye area is pretty good imo
Thanks. Sadly my under eye support is dog shit and I have dark spots but I'll get Fillers for that in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Darker limbal rings and thicker longer darker lashes would bring my eye area from slayer lite to gigaslayer tbh

• +1
bimatoprost for eyelashes, but it's expensive.