Is there any way to fix a wimp skull

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Just checked my side profile unfrauded. I have an overbite, recessed chin, and a skinny nerd neck.
How can I ascend? Or is it completely over?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, SPFromNY914, Hightwolf and 3 others
nigga even I won't like your threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar, IdiAmin, Eezz and 10 others
Surgery/mew cope for the first two, training for the last.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, SPFromNY914 and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
no and its fucking over and you can kill yourself now. I should do the same, but I'm afraid I will wake up in hell.

• WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel
no and its fucking over and you can kill yourself now. I should do the same, but I'm afraid I will wake up in hell.
Killing yourself is giga cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295 and noor
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hightwolf and magnificentcel
View attachment 900293

HOW HARD ARE YOU MIRIN MY NATURALLY THICK ROBUST NECK AND WARRIOR SKULL DUE TO MY ENORMOUS VOICE BOX, SON? NOT A SINGLE FUCKING NECK CURL
how well does your neck work against a remington? You wanna try it and catch a slug? :feelskek: Someones gotta catch a slug. You or your mommy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Grey
how well does your neck work against a remington? You wanna try it and catch a slug? :feelskek: Someones gotta catch a slug. You or your mommy.
that was a miserable alabamer sister-fucking attempt at the English language

• WTF
Just checked my side profile unfrauded. I have an overbite, recessed chin, and a skinny nerd neck.
Low effort.
"recessed chin -> softmaxx beard
"skinny nerd neck" -> hit the gym, softmaxx

that was a miserable alabamer sister-fucking attempt at the English language
it'd be a funny af attempt tho, i bet your neck is not gonna hold up. Either dead or you end up as a quadriplegic.
maybe you prefer a buckshot tho. if you survive a buckshot you can brag to your bitch sister that you can take more dicks in you than her you pussy bitch?

it'd be a funny af attempt tho, i bet your neck is not gonna hold up. Either dead or you end up as a quadriplegic.
maybe you prefer a buckshot tho. if you survive a buckshot you can brag to your bitch sister that you can take more dicks in you than her you pussy bitch?
cringy bad boy wannabe. definitely a school shooter lol

Train neck, hide your failoes (eg with appropriate hairstyle if it is possible) recessed chin is the worst thing tbh there's nothing that you can do about it at 14, but it may be correlated with your overbite (consult orthodontist boyo)

Ironically, get a new one.

bonesmash your skull

The quality of this forum has gone to absolute shit, holy fuck at these shit responses.

inject growth hormone into skull

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant

read the signature.

but seriously train neck get surgery and pray to god. i dunno luckily I dont have to deal with a wimp skull just the shit features on it

Overbite and recessed chin : bimax/ bsso + genio
Skinny neck: neck training

No it's not over.

Reincarnate or go for an ugly foid

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
Nexk training + long hair

• +1